Downvoting or upvoting an actual advice or recommendation is one thing. Then voting shows support or disagreement with the advice.
But why vote on general anecdotes? Why up or downvote what people tell about themselves?
- I only downvote advice, never statements.8% (1)8% (1)8% (2)Vote
- I downvote immoral statements.8% (1)23% (3)15% (4)Vote
- I downvote idiots and jerks.46% (6)46% (6)46% (12)Vote
- I downvote everything I do not like.38% (5)15% (2)27% (7)Vote
- I never downvote.0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I agree, and I wonder the same thing. How can you downvote someone's narrative? They're just telling what happened to them..how can you disapprove of what took place? They didn't cause it to happen...
I often get downvotes when I talk about a threesome I had. I mean, I'm just describing what happened. If you don't like threesomes, fine, but you can't vote them out of existence!1