Are people hating on me now? (Round 5 included)

I know people are getting annoyed by me updating my older questions. I feel because of that, I am pushing people away and I am discouraging people from answering. The truth is is that I was trying to just inform people of the newly posted questions in my pseudo series so I won't update my older questions anymore unless I need to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, for round 5 I want to see who you think is better looking: Lucy Liu link or Eva Longoria link

Disclaimers!

- I use Bing images for pictures because Google sucks monkey tennis balls.

-No polls; you have to bother to post an answer to answer and people are fortunate that I am even allowing people to post anonymously because that female skinny anonymous user picture infuriates me >:O

-Someone commented that I'm just posting white girls and for round 3 I should have posted people of other races... Hahahaha! I compare who the f*** I want and if I want compare 2 white girls, then so f***ing be it...

-I don't have a clue why people would be talking about body and sh*t, I just want the face and the face alone! But obviously, people would just do that anyway so feel free to do what you want and troll... -_-

-The rounds aren't supposed to necessarily be better looking people as I go to the next one. Since beauty is subjective, the idea of them being better looking as I go up shouldn't even stand anyway.

Round 1: link

Round 2: link

Round 3: link

Round 4: link

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to inform people of newly posted questions. We can see them thanks to the magic of the Live Feed.

Eva, easily.

"Who is better looking" would generally include body and face unless you explicitly say face only, in which case its a strange co-incidence you're only posting women with good bodies.

• Thanks for answering. I think I am not going to get much repsonses now since people just don't care anymore or are just fed up. It is only a co-incidence that you may think that they good bodies.

• And this question was posted earlier than usual...

What Girls Said 2

• Eva

• Eva for sure

What Guys Said 2

• Eva.

• Eva for sure but I like Lucy's personality better. I would rather date Lucy but Eva is for sure better looking.