Has anyone here married a fellow GAGer?

If no,what are your views on it?I know this is not a dating site but I'm just curious.Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Back when the site had an active chat room (a feature which was removed back in 2010) there was a couple consisting of a girl from Arizona and a guy from Holland who met through the site. They started dating, he eventually moved to the US, and they got married. They were both cool but ended up leaving the site because people laughed at them for the circumstances. I kept in touch with them for a while after they left the site and everything was going great for them last time I checked.

What Guys Said 23

• I've persuaded some people in my family to join, but not my wife. She says it would make her too angry with me to read what I say.

• Have you ever considered leaving GAG for your wife,to make her happy? :-)

• She doesn't mind my being on here, since she's not interested in joining herself. Her sister is on here , though.

• Who cares where you meet. If you like someone and they like you, then be happy and to hell with what people say.

• I have a deep, dark fantasy involving a union with Palek. But that's a tale for another day...

• I wish :L I think a few have met up and a few have ended up in long term relationships... Not heard wedding bells yet though!

• I really don't know if it has ever happened. Honestly, if it did I think it would be pretty cool. There's no reason why someone can't meet someone they are compatible with on here

• I haven't married a GAGer, but I did find a very very good friend on here. I have known her for 2 years now! It is great! :D

• I have made a few good friends here, mostly female, but I've never met them. But marriage, probably not.

• Ive talked to many on this site a few of them we got super close. I honestly was in love with three girls from this site. So yes I would say its possible two of them broke my heart the third I still text but it isn't the same like it was over a year ago.

• how did they break your heart?

• poor guy...

• One of them one day just stopped talking to me. She was honestly my best friend and then she stopped responding to my calls and texts. I said nothing wrong. This happened 3 years ago and still no clue why she left.

• I will say this site is a opportunity for you to get to make friend and interact. On the other hand, it cannot replace face to face interaction.

• No. I didn't even think people knew each other outside of this site.

I don't think women would be very interested in marrying a guy who has a dolphin with a seductive smile profile pic anyways.

• I'm getting ready to pop the question to anon below.. Shhhh don't tell anyone

• I have never met or contacted anyone in person from GaG yet. So obviously, no marriage. But if the connection was there, I would be open to it. There is a few woman on here I wouldn't mind getting to know.

• Not married, my many dates I've had were also frequent visitors of 9gag.

And upon mentioning some common memes we already bursted out in laughter which helped a lot to create a comfortable atmosphere between us.

DON'T STEAL MY NUTELLA !

• Sorry, typo there, where it says "my many dates" it's supposed to say "but many dates"

• There were two people from here who got married to each other... I think?

• Not married

• No, because no one from here would ever date me. :(

• I would like to marry T-shirtsandkneehighs but afraid she's out of me league like old 80s song she like the wind lol she mad swagger that like haha

hey I'm a dreamer :)

• Ew... Isn't that the girl who's neighbors seen her naked through her window, bunch of dudes came over drunk screaming "I didn't see her nude yet!" then she went over and got wasted with them?

If so, you have good taste in wife material!

• let see the type thing you did hamburgers then we'll judge

at-lest she real..nothing worst then a fake chick that's too conservative screaming "sarah palin" is my idol

• GAG What do you mean?

• There was one I would've married. Don't know anyone who actually did it, though.

• Nope.

• I went out with a girl from here for 2 years and had thought of asking her to marry me but I found out she was seeing other guys.

• I has no friends on here

• Wait...people hang out from here? That's kinda weird...

• Not especially...

I've made and have chatted with MANY friends from here... I've actually met and have hung out with 3 of them in person ;)

• its like a soup for the hopeless.

What Girls Said 10

• No, I haven't. But, I think it would be cool if someone did. I believe that love is a

unique thing and it doesn't matter where you find it or how far a part you live. If

it's real and true, it will just work and you'll be together. And, anyone who critcises

someone for it should think about this. There's people that willing marry prisoners and

never even actual get to date. So, if two people on here find love and get married,

well I think that's beautiful.

• No, I have not ever dated or even met anyone from GAG in real life! But I made a lot of friends through the chat feature (bring it back please! lol). My fiance is not a member here so I can't say that I'm getting married to someone on here, lol.

I've been on here since December 2008, and I do remember there being a couple who actually met on here and got married. Can't remember who though but I know they don't come here anymore.

• Flirted online but no I doubt things would lead to marriage. Talking to someone online and meeting someone face to face are two different things.

• Nope!

I personally wouldn't do it. The dating process I desire couldn't be given to me by chatting with some guy on GAG.com so I'd never give it a chance.

• I'm married to martyfellow.

• i didn't know people thought about this

• No because everyone on here this I seen doesn't live close

• never thought about it

• Are you serious? No way. I would never talk to any of the guys on this site let alone marry one of them.

• Exactly, I wouldn't even talk to a woman hater let alone marry one

• Ok if because of the below I wouldn't too

• i met up with a few guys and one girl.

i still have phone conversations with two of them almost daily.

i would married one because I know what I want, he is my type, but will never work out.