Who gives the Best Answers here on GirlsAskGuys?

Have you ever wondered who gives the Best Answers here?

Who is the go-to-guru for honest advice and interesting perspectives?

Have you ever wondered how many answers are posted each day, or when you can expect to have an ad-free GirlsAskGuys experience?

TO FIND OUT, CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST BLOG - Fun GirlsAskGuys Facts, here:

link

Thanks for what you do here, guys! Keep it up :-)

Also - If you have any questions about the blog (or whatever), please don't hesitate to ask!
Another piece of information that was requested -

Questions in which the QA selected a Best Answer = currently 18.97%
Side note - For site related news and updates, you can check my profile. I keep the About Me section updated with new changes, as many are happening these days :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• MrOracle and khesorthorpe. I think it has something to do with them being older than most around here so more life experience and whatnot. They usually seem to know what they're talking about.

• I'm actually very surprised MrOracle wasn't in the top 5, I see him get BA frequently. Several of those names I don't even recognize- they must not be regular posters anymore

• My BA percentage was around 11% at one time, but it's fallen off a bit:

10769 Answered: 0 anony. - 1040 best answer

Only 9.7%. I guess I've either grown boring or controversial (or both). :)

• You are correct. PLC is now PickledxTofu - link

What Guys Said 31

• Apparently I do! At least according to your link. It's kinda cool to know that. I'm happy to hear it though. Kind of an honor. Especially since I do try so hard. But this is good. I came to GirlsAskGuys to help, and I guess I did.

Thanks all. Also, thank you, Sparrow24 for bringing this to my attention.

• YopYopYop and WeaponZero are definitely a couple of my favourites. I also rather like MrOracle, khesorthrope and GodEmperorLeto.

• "Hey Sparrow24, is there any way you can check to see what percentage of questions are awarded best answers?"

^^ I'll look into it :-)

• Honestly I couldn't really tell you since I'm not much of a serious question asked... I just ask for fun or general confirmation. But I'd say from reading some others answers, that Toban is one of my favourites... He isn't always on when I am, but he's pretty reliable. There are one or two other users I like, I'd call those minor crushes though.

• :-P

• Hey thanks. Even without reading the blog, I came to mind. I'm touched. Here I was thinking that people didn't like me.

• Bobair because he does this for a living. Many "how to" step-by-step answers. I also like TheGodEmperorLeto's answers. They are usually short, to the point and remind me that the most obvious answer can be the best answer. Overall I believe that some users have purple patches or moments of brilliance. Lately It seems like the best answers for me are question specific more than user specific

• So basically you want us to see an article on GaG popularity to see who has the most loyal GaG friends that reliably award them best answer. O_o?

• Toban has definitely dished out his fair share of good answers. I'm surprised Belgie isn't in the top five. I'm really not familiar with the other four. Cool stuff though.

In terms of the ads though, I'm sure a good amount of people have an ad-block ^_^

That's a lot of answers per week though. Would be nice to know under what category do most of those answers come from

• I have more than one. I find that sometimes one just isn't enough. I also have an internet blacklist, to utterly kill any popups that get through. Anyway, Belgie is quite good at what he does. I like some of his answers. Also, thanks for the praise.

• np mate

• The only ones I recognize are Toban and Legs. Legs I know answers almost exclusively these silly sexuality questions, where all you need to do is tell someone their d*** is big, and presto, BA.

I don't answer many sexuality q's, so I am pretty sure that's why I haven't heard of the others, either, although I'm among the top posters. I'd bet mostly they're like Legs.

• My main goal here was to be one of those guys with the most Best Answers, the man whom everyone respects his input and advice.

Apparently, I need more work :(

• Just give a honest and sincere answer will do, don't have to be the BA

• Highest BA is from being PC, kisssing up, or answering tons of sex questions about d*** size, etc.

• ha ha ha yes...

• Thanks Sparrow for the % of questions with Best Answers - I've been really curious about that as well.

• You're welcome :-)

• What's with the megaload of down votes for everyone? Is someone trying to make a statement unrelated to the answers?

• I don't know what that's about.

• Highest ba doesn't necessarily mean the best answers. People who answer a lot of sexuality q's get tons of BAs because really, all they have to do is tell people yes, their d*** us big, and boom, they have a BA.

Also, some people give PC answers and avoid any controversial stands, just like real life, and of course that's the way to be popular. Unfortunately, this means they often aren't telling it like it is.

For example, we all know what the girls who constantly ask if it's OK to date someone 10 years older want to hear.

Tell them how mature they are, and how it's all good, you go girl, etc., and you'll get a BA.

But we all know that's nonsense.

Tell them the truth, you'll get called names, all the fembots will downvote you, and so on. You sure as heck won't get a BA, and you'll be blocked by a lot of the answerers for ever and ever.!

Just an example,

Just sayin'.

And with all due respect, not many more than 16% of the questions EVER get a BA, so anyone with that high a percentage..well, ahem, there's no doubt they have family or friends here feeding them BA's. I know I did for a while. I'm not saying that's cheating, but hey...

Thanks for finally unblocking me, Sparrow! Didn't think I could answer!

• I certainly agree.

BA usually = told me what I wanted to hear.

• Hev, how bout that. You weren't far off.

• The questions I answer, very few sexuality, have a much lower percentage than 16..I guess that shows the effect of the sexuality factor.

Also, women give and receive, in general, a higher number of BAs. Don't ask me to prove that, I don't have access to stats, but after 5 years here, I'm the only guy I know of who always gives BA's on his questions...but I've run across at least a dozen girls who do.

• whether sarcastic or serious - me.

yopyopyop and WeaponZero first come to mind. Lots of others, I'm bad with specific names. Ehh, Jonny. You, sparrow, are pretty solid. Pickledxtofu (yes, her). Toulouse... Ehh... all I can think off the top of my head.

• oh yeah khesorthrope too.

• oh yeah, and TedStar, I'm pretty sure!

• TedStar has been getting my attention lately. He seems alright to me.

• It's probably me. For good questions, I give great detailed advice.

For some questions that are a bit simpler, I give a short answer with wisdom behind it

• Another user already said this, but khesorthorpe and MrOracle do give out the best answers from what I've seen. Obviously, most users have their moments of brilliance, but they seem to have an unlimited supply of brilliance.

• Do I get any credit for having the longest answers? I've gotta be running away with the title for that one.

• It hardly seems like a coincidence. Either someone is using a lot of accounts or a group is working in concert. I guess it hardly matters either way.

• Why post another answer for this? Haha!

• Wasn't thinking! I guess that will get a dozen down votes.

• Haha! Eh, don't worry about those anyway. Thankfully, they don't count against people's points :-)

• Toban Frost seems to always give pretty good well thought out advice I remember some older users that did as well. For me I don't have a real lot of BA compared to all the questions I answered but that's fine with me I try to help when I can.

• Thanks for the praise, man.

And yeah man, it's good you try to help. It's the reason I came to this site in the first place. Glad to see you try.

• Thanks, yeah I enjoy coming on here and trying to help, sometimes I am not sure if I give actually good advice but at least I can add something constructive from my own perspective.

• I give best answers to people that take my questions seriously and gives me helpful or insightful information/advice.

• Any of the top 5ers ever done that for you?

• For some of our admins, English is not their native language. Therefore, the language can appear broken and misunderstood. There's no attempt to dumb down members or site integrity, I assure you.

I am really the voice of the admin team though (mainly), so let me know if you ever need anything.

The update was site related (as was the question) and I wanted to let people know that site change questions can be answered just by taking a peak at my profile.

• Well thanks for replying and I do actually like your blogs. I understand what your update was for, sorry I made a big deal out of it. Believe me, I have went off on the gag admin guy who sends emails to my account treating to delete my account, but he never replies back and it makes me more angry at gag admins. But anyways, I will try to not be so hard on you next time. Peace

• Sparrow24, why-makoto-kun, RedThread, ProfDon, madhatters4, Hannah591, VoiceOfReason, and Sammikitten.

I don't think the percentages accurately reflect best answers. Sometimes, great answers that look like what a great counselor would say, are not selected.

How about we do a poll of the entire GAG community, from a certain time to a certain time, asking them who they think the best advice-givers are?

• Sparrow 24 does! :-)

• I think for myself Khesorthrope gives the best feedback and info for my questions.

Betwyn has some very entertaining questions and answers. Udollpixe is nuts but I find her entertaining as well.

Im sad juicycoutre left she had a lot of good questions.

• I am the best, naturally

• Me, obviously. I'm only here to help y'all, haha.

• 100% me. I'm the only one who has ever been right on here

• I have a lot of people I "follow"/ stalk for advice...

Theguyoverthere is definitely good...

MrOracle

martyfellow

myself

kholland65

khesorthorpe...

and a host of other disenfranchised young men like myself.

I'll be honest, there aren't many women on here that provide sound advice, but the ones who I like and enjoy reading from are:

yourself :)

daph81

iPood

Betwyn

Claireluvskaren

pickldxtofu or whatever...

teasegirl...

and a few others...

• Im the best level 7 guru of all time

• bobair easily. Although there are a good handful of people who are terrific with their advice!

• Hamburgers

I also like what Elijah has to say.

• Me does.

• lol Frosty boy used to message me all the time to help give him best answer or to lobby to get him best answer. :P

• Oracle by the way gives best answer. %'s mean nothing to be honest.

• BA% doesn't tell the entire story.

First of all, people can easily just answer questions in a way that tells people what they want to hear in order to get BA's when their answers might not necessarily be best. Vice versa, a person can give great advice but tell the question asker something they have a hard time swallowing which will not grant them a BA.

Also, some people simply don't give BA's. I know I forget to do it on a lot of my questions. I'm sure there have been plenty of BA's I might have been awarded, where the person really liked my answer, but just forgot to actually check the box for BA.

Point is, its impossible to crown the best answers of GaG. There are just too many factors and unknowns.

• We're going by the numbers, which many people have requested in the past.

Thanks for reading :-)

• I understand, I'm just telling that those numbers are not sound. In the scientific world, this is a flawed survey/experiment, and the results cannot be relied upon.

• I don't think it's meant to be taken SO seriously, haha!

Have a good night.

• My BA rate was 12% for my first few hounded. Then I stopped caring. :D

• That would be you You're one of the top members Not just an administrator And it would also be whoever is listed for each category as the top Xpers

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 9

• Wow, that's cool. Haha I just recently gave Toban_Frost best answer for one of my older questions :)

• yes, toban, mr oracle and voice of reason

• mroracle and a few others

• I get this feeling mroracle is a white knight pushover who always tells women what they want to hear, rather than what's true.

• I don't think MrOracle is a white knight. I think he speaks his mind.

• Nobody :-)

Because the wisest and most intelligent people on this site seldom have the mood or are too lazy to really give great advice or stingy with their advice.Haha! :D

• That's an interesting take on the question. I don't think there is a best, but there are many bests, in my opinion.

• GUYS... Straight up, NO BS! Not trying to be cute, just trying to help!

• Toban_Frost and Mroracle

• Hey cool, thanks :D

• Belgie,martyfellow...

yaddayadda..,..theres a few others I know I'm missing.

• Well of course, me.