What do you think of gag members who beg you to rate question or give them best answer?

So what do you think of those attention mongers always begging?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know who you're talking about. That user also removes people from the friends list if you don't give them BA after they ask for it. And they get mad at anyone who says anything that isn't positive regarding Asian women and calls them racists.

Idiots...is all I have to say

• LMAO Bingo you win the prize.

What Guys Said 8

• They're all dullards who deserve a ball-peen hammer to the temple and a bloody wedgie!

• I generally rate them a 1.

• I could care less about them.

• If people will beg on the streets, it's no wonder it will overflow onto the internet. People will do anything to get a $20 Amazon card like it's an oz bar of gold or something

Oh Oh Oh, I almost forgot I only need 2000 more points, can you please give me best answer..

• I wanted to give you best answer but you asked so you lose. Better luck next time and remember no begging. LMAO

• I can't say that I've noticed a single person begging for either.

• I would rate them one star just for suggesting it. I wouldn't give anyone BA for asking for it either.

• I don't think about them,

I wonder why you do?

• That user does it to a lot of people often

• I also wonder why you had to answer this silly question anonymous?

• Not much. It takes away from the authenticity of their post or answer being acknowledged or rated.

What Girls Said 4

• I give them a one because they get on my nerves. It's really annoying. I think we all know who you're talking about.

• I would think they are a bit pushy in trying to accumulate points for an amazon card.

• Dont bother. What is the benefit of having ba

• That guy is so annoying. Just put a block on him.