What's GAG all about?

I'm new to GAG and want to hear from new/longtime users how this website is like on a daily basis. Is there a lot of trolls? Are people ridiculous on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's full of woman hating bitter virgins and race questions.

What Guys Said 5

• There are about 25% serious questions. About half of those you might be able to impart some reasonable advice to. The other half will just ignore the advice if it's not a confirmation of what they'd like to hear. There are about 25% joke questions where you can just have fun with each other. There are about 25% general interest questions that are just to keep people busy. Finally, there are about 25% angry questions.

• You will run accross the same questions hundreds of times. People are pretty nice unless they are anonymous then they act like jerks lol

• how large your e-d*** is.

• Generally a lot of trolls, 99% of answers are politically correct left wing with anyone that disagrees being downvoted,

• The site is mostly comprised of race questions and one-sided political discussions of the liberal ideal, opposing views are reported and deleted immediately.

• Oh I forgot to mention that if people see a down vote they automatically down vote themselves, because that's what GAG is all about.

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What Girls Said 7

• Ok so here's my impression. Lots of ''Am I fat?", ''Am I pretty?'' and ''Why do all women hate men?'' questions. Lots of guys whine about girls never falling for the nice guys. Lots of girls ask questions along the lines of ''Does he like me?", ''Can a FWB become something more?" and ''Does a long-distance relationship work?". Most marriage questions end up with distrusful and bitter answers from men and downvoted female answers. If you've got relationship and breakup questions, people can have a good input on your situation. I've asked questions on here throughout my entire 2 year relationship and pretty much everything that people answered was true somehow. Commentors are good at identifying flaws and red flags in a relationship. I know it sucks to read that and have strangers doubt your relationship when you believe it's gonna work. But on the other hand, it's better to have an input than to blindly believe that everything that annoys you in your relationship doesn't matter.

There are also lots of political, religious and race questions that are almost ALWAYS one-sided. The asker tries to shove his opinion down everyone's throat and argues with anyone that thinks otherwise.

There's also a fair share of pointless serial dating questions. You know, a girl asks a question about a player that's clearly fooling around and not interested in anything serious. Otherwise, there's the typical "Should I go back with my ex?" question and lots of retarded, completely self-centered sex questions. Oh and overall, most users are American so the political/cultural questions are quite funny to read. Lots of silly questions about Facebook usage and texting in a relationship. There also seems to be a lot of people dealing with cheating scenarios and problems with exes.

• If you need questions to be answered , then this is the place to be.

Some people are very good at giving advice and genuinely care.

Yes, there are quite a bit of trolls on this site.

You can always tell them a part from everyone else because they are attention seeking,

and they usually make no sense.

Don't let them bother you much...you will still get some pretty useful answers.

And be closer to redeeming your points for whatever item you choose.

• Pretty much what you said, mix in a boat load of insecure male and female users and you got a winner!

• It's a fabulous site with cool features and upcoming ones are even better. It offers a variety of rewards, helps you acknowledge and strengthen your skills - counselling in my case. It gives you an opportunity to meet new people and make great friends. I've made so many. There are some very kind hearted and helpful people on here

There are trolls on here yes some of them are funny some aren't they get dealt with by the moderators. Welcome to GAG you're going to love it :)

• The serious questions are in the breakup, relationships and sometimes behavior section. But a lot of them go unanswered because it requires too much thought and personal experience.

Yes, people troll. Yes, people ask stupid, ridiculous and repetitive questions. Yes, there are angry and bitter guys and girls on this website. After all, it is the internet.

Yes, there are a lot of race baiting and one sided political questions. Yes, there are many questions geared towards the resentment of women. And yes, there are debbie downers.

Are there a lot of trolls? ;) overall, no. But when one trolls, one upsets many a people lulz

I've been here since 2009 and it's chanced. People come and people go.

• instructional video to GAG link

• you will see a lot of questions along the lines of "why don't girls like nice guys?" from guys on this site, and it will drive you f***ing insane. if you still want to have a positive view of men then I suggest you never visit this site again.