Who is ready for a GAG app?

Who is ready for GAG to step it up and design an app ?

• App
    71% (5)75% (3)73% (8)Vote
  • No app
    29% (2)25% (1)27% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• YESS YES YES YES PLEASE I need the app! I hate logging in every time through the browser!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I KNOOOWWW! I am the same way

• Show All
    • new website? re-design probably?

• Well you know wht I mean

What Guys Said 6

• They are already working on introducing a mobile version of the site, set to be released when the new site-wide update is implemented in January 2014. Refer to the answer give by GirsAskGuys (the site admin) in this link

1|0
    1|0
  • meeee

0|0
    0|0
  • What would you do with it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Faster to access from my phone instead of zoom in and out of stuff just to read or comment on stuff.

• Show All
    • Innovation is your field? Because you might just be onto something. . .

• Well not much I can do.

• Yeah go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • What about those who do not want others to find a GAG app on their cell phones?

For me, the website needs many fixes first. Major nusance issues as a site to use on a cell phone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Letting someone go through your phone is like letting someone going through your underwear drawer. No one touches my phone so whatever.

• Show All
    • "Get your own phone"

It's just funny because all my apps are just for instant messaging or sudoku. Other than that I really don't have anything on my phone.

• Well... everyone has his own problems and situation. I cannot get out of mine.

• Sure why not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I just created a shortcut of GAG on my phone and just use that to use the site works just like an app tbh

0|0
    0|0
    • Not exactly. Is like saying that the app of fb and the full website from your phone is the same. It is more convenient to have the app

• Yes it would make mobile viewing much easier hopefully. Why they never got one sooner, at least they're getting one in the near future.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not

0|1
    1|0
  • A GirlsAskGuys mobile version and app are on the way!

We plan to kick-start them whenever we roll out the new version of the site early next year.

Stay tuned for updates... good things are coming :-)

I voted A, by the way... because I'm still a user too and I've wanted an app for years now, haha!

0|0
    0|0