Who is ready for a GAG app?

Who is ready for GAG to step it up and design an app ?

• App
  • No app

Most Helpful Girl

• YESS YES YES YES PLEASE I need the app! I hate logging in every time through the browser!

• Lol I KNOOOWWW! I am the same way

• new website? re-design probably?

• Well you know wht I mean

What Guys Said 6

• They are already working on introducing a mobile version of the site, set to be released when the new site-wide update is implemented in January 2014. Refer to the answer give by GirsAskGuys (the site admin) in this link

• meeee

• What would you do with it?

• Faster to access from my phone instead of zoom in and out of stuff just to read or comment on stuff.

• Innovation is your field? Because you might just be onto something. . .

• Well not much I can do.

• Yeah go for it

• What about those who do not want others to find a GAG app on their cell phones?

For me, the website needs many fixes first. Major nusance issues as a site to use on a cell phone.

• Letting someone go through your phone is like letting someone going through your underwear drawer. No one touches my phone so whatever.

• "Get your own phone"

It's just funny because all my apps are just for instant messaging or sudoku. Other than that I really don't have anything on my phone.

• Well... everyone has his own problems and situation. I cannot get out of mine.

• Sure why not

What Girls Said 4

• I just created a shortcut of GAG on my phone and just use that to use the site works just like an app tbh

• Not exactly. Is like saying that the app of fb and the full website from your phone is the same. It is more convenient to have the app

• Yes it would make mobile viewing much easier hopefully. Why they never got one sooner, at least they're getting one in the near future.

• sure why not

• A GirlsAskGuys mobile version and app are on the way!

We plan to kick-start them whenever we roll out the new version of the site early next year.

Stay tuned for updates... good things are coming :-)

I voted A, by the way... because I'm still a user too and I've wanted an app for years now, haha!