Do you advertise/promote this site, GirlsAskGuys, wherever you go?

I always do especially when I'm playing online games or I'm in forums. GAG quite helped me a lot so it might help others in some way.

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• When I started working for GirlsAskGuys, my family wanted to see it. I'm still really nervous they'll join and see what I've written about them, haha! Not that I've said things here that I haven't said to them a billion times, I just don't want another fight, haha!

I have told friends about it, I still don't know if they ever came here or not (we lost touch). A few asked me to ask questions FOR them, haha!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• We can inform them about the site but whether they want to join or not is their decision

0|0
    0|0
  • no but I have told a couple people about it whom I thought could benefit

0|0
    0|0
  • Never I like to keep it on the DL.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • no never, I prefer it to be private.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I have before, mainly when people ask me for advise or want to know why I know some of the things I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I told a friend about it, and I "liked" it on Facebook. That's pretty much it. Not sure if that would be considered as good advertising. That's just a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't promote it to random people, but I talk about it with one or two people who might be able to give good advice on this site, or who share similar interests with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my friends are Single Including me ! lol Also they don't really seem have huge problems enough for me to recommend them an online site to seek advice

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I haven't... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have on occasion yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering there would be no direct gain ... No.

0|0
    0|0