Do you sometimes enjoy some solitude while using GAG?

Do you sometimes enjoy some solitude (I do) while using GAG even though you may have friends here whom you really enjoy talking to?

And have you figured out the reasons why? Thanks for your response!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I really enjoy solitude, in general. It's nice to chill, relax, do what I want for a little while without having to answer to anyone. I like the freedom it allows me, ask about what's on my mind, or answer questions I know HOW to answer.

I enjoy my GAG friends, and talk to them frequently, but I do sometimes just chill and focus on reading/answering for a while. Seeing what friends say in their answers is always interesting to me too, it's almost like getting to know them a little more with each answer.

What Guys Said 4

• I enjoy solitude in general, I actually haven't talked to many people here on GAG... It's a combination of me not trying to socialise and others not wanting to socialise with me.

• I'm kind of an introvert in general. I don't mind being alone it doesn't freak me out or get me depressed. GaG is fun because it's nice to see people's opinions especially those who are regular users around here. It's almost like a small community of people that you don't feel obligated to hang out with lol

• Yes, Gag is relaxing; while you're thinking of other people's problems, you forget about your own for a while!

• Yes I do. Because some people may get the wrong idea just because you're friendly to them means that you're trying to kiss up to them when they really need to get over themselves. besides I'm working on a goal to have 365 GAG friends so then I will only talk to all of my GAG friends like once a year.

• I only have one friend here so far although I have been here for a long time.Less is more.Haha.

What Girls Said 1

• of course, it feels weird if someone is next to me while I'm on gag.