Can a gag member change their user name?

That's about it can a member change their user name & if so how?

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you can. Only ONCE though. Go to ''Contact us" at the bottom of the page and for the "Regarding" portion, click "Other" and within the message box, just state that you want to change your username, with the new username added, and boom you're done. Takes about 24hrs for them to confirm it and change it. :)

What Guys Said 6

• I tried to change mine to "London Clubfoot" and they told me to blow it out my nose!

• You can contact an admin and they can do it for you but you have to give a reason as to why.

• I like my user name so I really don't think about it too much.

• Ask Sparrow24. She will change it for you. She changed mine.

You can only change it once though. Just a heads up.

• Wow. Everyone got 2 downvotes. What gives? lol

• troll with 2 accounts.

• Not through the settings menu as far as I know. I've heard that you can contact an Admin and ask for a name change though.

• Yup. Just contact admin and tell them what you want it to be.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes

Send the admins a message explaining WHY you want to change it and what you want it changed to

link

Also, 3 times is the limit (or it used to be).

• I just want to add that I had my name changed 4 times on my previous account. Granted, the first was for privacy purposes since I was underage when I first changed it

• Just ask admin and they'll do it for you. And you DON'T have to give them a reason. I changed mine without giving a reason.

:)

• Yes, but you need a legit reason to.

• yeah I think that's possible.

• You can send a message to me, or to username GirlsAskGuys, or use Contact us.

When you send the message, please provide your new user name (and 3 alternates), and we will make the change. Please note that you are only permitted to change your username ONE time, so please choose your new username carefully!

Thank you!