How much do you go on GAG?

This is lately my number one procrastinating g-spot... this is so depressing to admit... I need to do my f***ing term papers...

• I'm on this site way too much
  • A couple times a month
  • I try to not go on here...
  • I log in maybe once a week
  • Enough to know I need to get off now

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose e because I would love to stimulate your other g-spot enough for you to get off now

What Guys Said 26

• I'm on here quite a bit. Every day, for sure. At least enough to read posts. But I don't always post. I mainly just come on here when I'm trying to kill time, or yeah, when I'm trying to put something off. But yes, I am on here quite often.

• Yes, it's very addcitive, because it's for the most part, not censored. How many places in the media are really open to yur opinions? Not so many! So I also spend way too much time here!

• I log in pretty much everyday unless I got a lot of studying to do, essays to write, and other more important things. The most amount of points I've ever made in one week was 732 I think. But it's been less ever since fall semester began because I got classes now.

• Yeah I'm on whenever I have down time.. lol

Multiple times per day.

• uhm, about 4-5 times a week. I answer around 10-20 questions, depends on which interest me and I have experience with and can truthfully answer.

• Wow, you phrased it so eloquently.

My visit frequency depends entirely on the community at this point. It comes and goes. Right now I'm due for a nice dip. My time and patience is very thin right now and I frankly can't stand the crap some people come up with to waste my time.

I've asked all I needed to ask and at this point I'd only rehash old problems that were never fixed.

• It's almost always open in a tab when I'm online, and I'll switch back and forth and answer questions here and there.

• Me too, QA. I've been lurking this site a couple hours a day for like...2 or 3 months lol...

*sigh*... >_>

• couple times a day, usually to check if anybody has answered questions I've asked, I do check to see if there are any questions I can answer, but I can't answer dating relationship or sex questions so there aren't a lot I can answer

• i don't know lots of times , as I have questions to ask or answer

• I'm typically and it everyday, but only for a few minutes at a time. Just a good time killer. I only answer questions worth answering (+this one lol) so if it's a bunch of nonsense I'll just leave

• Way to much like a couple hours every day lol

• I keep the page up pretty much all the time even I'm not on the site. If I'm just browsing the web I split my time pretty much between here and reddit.

• This is my first time finding this spot and it is fun because I am a member of face book and this is a more direct site because it condenses the topic of conversations.

• Maybe once a week if that. I have no clue why, I guess I'm browsing the net sometimes and I have nothing better to do so I check my profile on here?

• I am addicted

• About 3 times a week.

I used to be here every day, sometimes all day.

I'm probably gonna be on a lot more when the app comes out.

• This is my third account (forgotten the other passwords), and I used to be on much more frequently. Now it's daily but before it was hourly.

• 3 to 5 times per week.

• much..

• I vote A

• vote c :)

• im on this site all the time. I guess it's just interesting seeing male and female perspectives on questions. sometimes I'll ask what's on my mind, other times I'll just browse through questions answering ones that I have opinions on.

• Your poll excluded me and most likely many on here. I am sick so lately I have been on here a lot. Gotta love the flu. Normally I log on 3 or 4 times every two or three days and stay on about 5 to ten minutes at a time.

• I've been on here almost everyday for about 3 months now. Being unemployed and bored all day sucks.

• 2-4 times a day

What Girls Said 15

• How much do you go on GAG?

I'm unsure which I am. I kind of go on here in quite a lot for 2 months or so then stop for months and months and months and months then I'm back on 2 months or so I'm on here quite a lot. I go in trends considering I only come on here out of boredom and to laugh at the bitter butthurt boys.

• 7328 answers. XP 25899 Yeah ok.

• @Hanzo

My activity supports my answers. I'm on here a lot of a bit then I go off. But yeah OK you tell me what I do like it seems typical male ego determines.

• same lol my mum will not be happy I've got a ton of assignments to do 2nd week of Xmas hols is nearly over and I haven't touched anything - come Friday I'd be panicking and doing all of them trying to finish off ugh. I always says this is the last time but it isnt. I spend 4-5 hours on GAG when I could be doing the assignments its just lack of motivation.

I answer a lot of questions on here. I chose A but I agree with E too lol

• This site consumes a lot of people in the beginning, after a while you get over it.

It actually used to be fun, there was chat bar where ]people who couldn't speak proper English would send pictures of penises that were abnormally small, and people would post crazy question some really good, that would lead to awesome arguments, others that were terrible.. like the kick me in the balls guy. It's kind of dead now.

but I digress, I come on here ever so often.

• I have to say A. If I wasn't busy with other things I'd be on here 24/7

• I hadn't been on here for a while, and recently I got ill and bored, so now for the past week , I have been GaGing

• I log in and answer questions after school every day but I don't spend a whole lot of time on here. I do have other stuff to do

• During assessment/exam time... a lot more than I should.

During holidays - rarely.

• Im on this site all day long I honestly have nothing else to do :/

• 3-4 times a week since school started. Used to go on daily when I wasn't busy.

• Like everyday.

• Some months I am on here a lot, then It simmers down for me. So its up and down for me tbh.

• Very often.

• every f***ing day =)

• Way way too much...

• I keep my toothbrush in the sexuality department, and sleep in the other category.