Have you recruited any people to join Gag?

Have you convinced anyone to join Gag? If yes do they use it and how much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I don't want people in my real life know I'm in here and sometimes ask personal questions or write silly jokes and get into arguments with people online lol

• THIS is why you are one of my Gag buddies :) Oh and your answer is one of the reasons I go anon most times :P

• You're dead but can give me BA? XD

Thanks!

• Had my estate do it :P (you are welcome)

What Girls Said 4

• I recruited my friend.

She joined, and has only logged in since the day she joined (lol).

I'm always amazed when someone doesn't fall in love with this site as much as I have.

Its awesome!

• Me too. I got my neighbor to join and she has not logged in since. Gag is awesome

• I love the guessing game. I think I no who you r. It's OK and I love your new age :p

• Lol incognito hun. You do know who I am :). Thanks

• No but I thought about inviting a few close friends of mine.

• No lmao

• I've told people about it, but I don't know if they ever checked it out or not. I doubt it because I bet I would've been told if they had. I have a feeling the people I told about it would mention some of the GAG drama had they seen it or been involved in it.

What Guys Said 6

• I told a lot of people about it, but the only ones interested were homeless, and since they don't have computers...

• I started a foundation to help the homeless (handjobs for the homeless) I am a giver and have always been a giver

• Ehh out

• Hell no. That would be a circus. This is my sanctuary for inconsequential ranting.

• Not particularly, I've had people asking for advice and it leads to me mentioning that I've given advice here so two or three had looked into it. How far? I don't personally know, can't say I've seen them under a recognisable name, nor picture.

• Yup. She didn't stick around too long.

• No.

• I mentioned it to someone but she didn't check it out

• FORCE her. Look we all need tough love from time to time.

• Lol

• :)