GaG: What is one physical trait that is a must?

Eyes (eye shape? eye color?), butt? breast? arms? abs?

What physical trait would you want your significant or future significant other, to have?

Most Helpful Girl

• a cute/ good-looking face - that's what you look at when you talk to the person and when your kissing and hugging lol

A hot /athletic body is a bonus

What Girls Said 17

• Being in shape.

• He MUST, without exception, be taller than me. I would never date/marry someone shorter.

Disclaimer: (I am 5'10")

• not fat

• The one thing that is a total deal breaker for me is height.. I only date 5'19'' and taller.

I'm 5'2'', but I always wear 6inch heels, so anything shorter than 5'9'' just doesn't work.

• Good looks, good eye shape and color. Muscular arms

• Nothing is a 'must', except I would rather he wasn't morbidly obese and taller than 7 ft

• That's odd.

The 7' guy I know gets tons of girls literally fighting for him.

• Height. They need to be taller than me.

• Lower body fat. I really wouldn't want him to be overweight. That's all.

• I would prefer and athletic build with a nice chest!

• Facial hair

• Looks

• More proof right here

• @mantobee I'm sorry but why the hell do you post that comment EVERY time a girl makes a comment about anything having to do with looks? this question literally asked for physical attributes! what the hell was she supposed to say?! "personality"?

• @AD5866 hahahha thanks I wanted to say that too. This is about physical traits

• Must be at least my height or taller.

• Blue eyes, buzz cut hair style or bald

• he MUST be taller than me.

• eyebrows/eyes

• Good looks

• More proof

• Proof of what?

• He is trying to say that it is a proof that girls only go for looks. He did that each time we talked about looks

• Lean abs, just like the one in your pics.

What Guys Said 13

• I like my girls to have a pretty face. Nothing in particular, since so many girls are pretty in different ways, and a body is just that--a body. When the sex is over, you still want to be attracted to them (I mean after all that's why you would be interested in the first place, right? Because they're attractive?). So eyes are important, lips too. And a girl with a bad nose gets thrown out with the hoes. But I will say one thing: some girls just don't have a butt, and oh my gosh how disappointing that is. Like, what the heck? Ugh that makes me so sad to see ANY girl without a butt. Breasts are nice, any size is good. Like a said, that plays into the attraction factor. They have to look good. But if your stomach pokes out farther than your breasts (and I am attracted to a lot of women between 125 and 175) that's not practical. If the place caught fire, would she be fast enough to get out? Chased by zombies? In a fight to the death? Can she reach forward far enough to milk a cow in a post-apocalyptic world? Think about it...

And I don't date men, but I'd say girls love a guy with muscle the most. It's evolution, that's how they feel safe. You don't have to be big, but staying in shape is appreciation of your youth, health, and the opinions of others. Like I said, not big arms and legs, but come on guys keep yourselves in shape. Twice a week (unless you're a stockbroker or raising your dead brother's/sister's children/taking care of an injured loved one or invalid) isn't too much to ask for, is it?

• My physical taste is very variable. The only trait I MUST have,

is that I must be attracted to her face.

• Im interested in the face. Sure, a hot body is a bonus but 20 years into the marriage you still want to look into your significant others' eyes/face and see beauty. The face will remain the same, even if the body withers and sags with age.

• A decent figure I guess.

• Nice eyes

• Nice abs and colored eyes because I want my kids have colored eyes.

• long hair and large boobs.

• A beautiful body.

• Not fat.

• An innie vulva. It's really the only must have trait I prefer, everything else I'm quite flexible on.

• Clean, clear skin. Other physical traits are unique to the girl and I can appreciate any number of different physical traits. But one of the things I notice myself CONSTANTLY being drawn to more than anything is clean and clear skin.

I'm not shallow enough to where if a girl has let's say a small mole or skin tag somewhere on her body, that I'll never contact her again. But women from cultures that have notoriously clear skin (ex-gf was Indian...from India lol) really catch my eye. I don't like moles or skin tags on myself either, so it's not like I'm a hypocrite or wanting to create some Barbie doll image for a girl to fit.

• No one really has perfect skin though? Or do they? Lol

• No, not that I've seen. And like I said, this isn't a deal breaker by any stretch of the imagination for me. It's just that clear skin is really sexy to me. And by "perfect", I think both you and I could agree on that meaning someone with super clear skin, yes?

• Abs and a nice ass and money.

• Nicely shaped anus is the only thing I really want.