Why is there a Turkish version of GAG?

Was the founder of GAG from Turkey? Why not add other countries? Also have you noticed there are more active users on that version?

Most Helpful Guy

• Money is the reason why there is a Turkish site. Of all countries, right?

A rich Turkish guy probably wanted his own pie, so he slapped some dough on the table and had it made. They are probably more active because a clean site like this appeals to the socially conservative crowd. There are actually a lot of religious types on this site but you wouldn't know it upfront so conflicts are avoided for the most part.

What Guys Said 1

• I heard that they are also working on a Spanish version, but it won't be ready for a few years

• Huh, you'd think it wouldn't be hard to make a Spanish version considering how many people speak it and how much easier it is than other languages.

• ya I don't know haha. I think there are just a lot of hurdles besides the language conversions that they have to work out first. Plus they are probably more focused atm on the site update we're getting here

What Girls Said 2

• Nope I think it's the money UAE are the richest countries. Could be for the Turks who can't speak English maybe ask GAG admins

• The creators of GirlsAskGuys are, in fact, Turkish.

First, they created GirlsAskGuys. A few years later, they created the Turkish version of the site, which is booming.

We are currently working on creating a Spanish version, which we expect to roll out Summer 2014.