Earn up to 1000 Xper Points for completing personalized offers?

What's this all about? Is it legit? Why did gag decide to do this?

I did it wrong the first time (only completed one offer and skipped the rest) will I get another chance?
I gave up, it's just not worth it, I don't want to give out my info or download anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be cautious of how safe those offers are. I've signed up for similar services in the past, one had an optional toolbar download which got flagged as malware by MBAM.

• to complete one offer I had to download a shopathome toolbar... now that's stuck on my computer and I didn't even get xper points because I skipped the rest of the offers... lesson learned..:/

• Eesh, that sucks. Try running MBAM and see if that gets rid of the toolbar. It worked for me.

What Guys Said 8

• We partner with advertising companies to bring offers and a new way for our members to earn extra Xper points. However, if you see any questionable content or offer, send us the info and we will work with our advertisers to identify the problem. We want to make sure we always show offers that are valuable for our users. Thanks for giving us a chance to explain this.

• The bar for this has disappeared for me completely. I had sort of started filling it out at a library computer at my school, then I had to drop it. When I got home though the bar for the survey had vanished so I'm not sure what's up with that

• okay great. thanks

• Yes, you'll get another chance tomorrow.

• Its annoying.

• Good call on the latest update, don't sell your info for 1k xper points. It's not even anything legit in terms of value on the reward and in the meanwhile the guys who collect your data will sell it for a good profit so people can spam you or they'll spam you themselves.

• I've done them some times that last time was when I tried to get a smart phone for free,ended up having telemarketers call my house 3 times a week.

~Very annoying, telemarketers~

AssassinCreed1224

• Because they are getting paid for each persons participation...

• The companies who are involved are paying GAG to get people to participate.

• Stay away from ANYTHING like that ANYWHERE on the web.

• Lol don't do those "offers" you will regret almost all of them. What a scam and what an annoyance they are.

• true...

• I do pc work for people and know so many that have completed those "offers". They regret them for so many reasons...viruses, annoying phone calls from telemarketers, ruining their credit, companies that keep on charging their credit cards etc. I have been on Gag awhile and so surprised that they want their members to do this. Glad you gave it up and hopefully you did not go too far with the "offers". Good luck girl

• Its free xper, can't complain

• did you receive your points yet? I didn't get mine.

• no not yet

• please update when you have, thanks.

What Girls Said 2

• not worth the trouble

• It's of form of advertising other sites.