Is GAG like a mirror to you? How?

Is GAG like a mirror to you?Is there anything that you can see about yourself on GAG that you can't see in your real life?Kindly share.Please remember to cast your vote too and thanks!

• Yes,GAG is like a mirror to me.
    50% (3)60% (3)55% (6)Vote
  • No,it is not.
    50% (3)20% (1)36% (4)Vote
  • I don't know.
    0% (0)20% (1)9% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure if this means that GAG is a mirror to me, but I did notice something. After reading a question, I sometimes need to stop and think about it for a while. While thinking I discover new things about myself. Like, I come up with a new way to solve some kind of problem simply by thinking deeply about it. And I was originally thinking so I could answer the question and help the person. It's kind of like teaching myself something new simply by thinking about a question someone asked.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think so, loners, socially anxious people. people who haven't dated, people with questions about anything and everything

0|0
    0|0
  • in a way, yeah. but it's not the only mirror.

in fact, the entire internet is pretty much a "mirror" of my true self: a guy who can go wild without worrying too much about physical limits.

the internet is my playground. my holy sandbox <3

reality is a bitch though :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I see people who are a lot like myself on here sometimes, so I guess it's like a mirror in that respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about this analogy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm lost. Are you asking whether GAG helps you understand things about yourself that you didn't realize on your own?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes and more than that :)

• "and more than that"...how cryptic. Honestly, the act of typing out a question puts things more in focus than the answers the question receives. A lot of times the answers just confirm what I was thinking.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a little more open about sex on here, but not by much. Even in "the real world" I'm kind of dirty haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I can be me, I do speak my mind on a regular basis but not about sexuality and stuff lol! So this is a way for me to be open about any and everything and try to help people too, which I love to help people, and get help sometimes too :) So in a sense it its like a mirror, it is more my perception of myself than in my regular life... People perceive me way different than this.

0|0
    0|0