Would you follow gag on LinkedIn I guess you get 50 Xper now?

Or would you not want to why or why not? Not sure if I will.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have them followed on linkedln, but that was an easy decision to make considering I don't use linkedln and don't plan on using it in the future lol

What Girls Said 4

• I don't use LinkedIn, but even if I did I wouldn't link it. As open as I am about things, there are just some things that should be kept separated.

• No ha ha I keep my GAG association private

• i followed on fb and google..and that's about it! lol

• Haha no!,

What Guys Said 7

• Nah. I don't allow people in RL to know that I go on 'GAG'. Plus, I don't want to give GAG the satisfaction of me advertising for them for a measly 50XP.

• No. I don't want my boss or coworkers knowing that I am on this site. I don't think it would look good.

• No, but mostly because I don't really like LinkedIn and, therefore, do not use it.

• I wouldn't do it. Do you want potential employers knowing all the things you ask or answer on here?

• no way. professional image and amateur dating advice don't work unless you're in that market

• What the f*** is linkedin? Is it like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, where people just post stupid sh*t or pictures about themselves?

• Why the hell would you ever link GAG to your career website? May as well shoot yourself in the head.