Have you ever been on Gag so long at one time that a spider built it's web on you?

Ever sit in one spot and been on gag so long that a spider made a web on you? I hate when that happens and was curious as to how many others experienced this.

• Happens once in a while
  • Happened maybe once or twice
  • Happened today for the first time
  • I am a spider

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 4

• Hahaha! Never happened to me. I move my fingers and hands while using GAG. No spider web can develop on me.

• I have black widows eating their mates on me all the time

• No, I don't think that's ever happened, and I spent like 6 hours on here once.

• Got the flu and spent about 4 hours to 6 hours at a time. Last time a spider was on my hoodie and spun down to my glasses and was making a web on me :)

• No, but I got ripped off at the church social by "Sypdora" The women that hadn't moved in so long she had cobwebs & spiders build webs on her.

Even at 9 yrs. old I could tell it was just angel hair, clean angel hair too.

When GaG was good I use to get a little dust that settled on my hair, that's about it.