What kind of device are you using to connect to gag?

A laptop, ultrabook, iPad, iPad mini, dinosaur desktop, a Mac book? Do you like browsing with it?

I'm using a 7 inch Android tablet which is great, but I find myself avoiding typing long paragraphs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use a variety of devices! My iPhone, iPad, Macbook, Windows laptop, Microsoft Surface tablet, Kindle Fire... holy hell, that's a lot, lol.

I find that it's sometimes hard to navigate the site on my phone and sometimes my tablets. It's a lot easier on the laptops or on a desktop. I have heard that they're developing a mobile site and possibly an app as well though!

• Wow you have a lot

• They're not all mine though. The iPad, Windows laptop and the Kindle Fire belong to my fiance. But I still use them all lol.

• That's a good sign for you two :). My ex didn't feel the same, and well, I'm single now.

What Girls Said 8

• an old I phone. a borrowed one at that. incredibly hard to type. lags very bad. I also avoid typing long passages.

• Laptop, ipad, android phone

• I liked my laptop better too, but it's in pieces ATM. In gonna resolder the power port and hopefully that fixes it.

• Lol might as well do it yourself or buy a new laptop/ipad with that money

• My PC, I do have an Android tablet with a keyboard attachment so it enables me to type longer paragraphs if need be.

• I'm thinking about getting one of those. This past week I've thought about getting an ultrabook or Macbook air which would make the keyboard less used though.

• Lot of thinking going on, good luck with your decision.

• Plus I'm in a house buying process so there is a lot of that. Thanks

• My phone.

• Phone

• imac, and samsung tablet 10.1, my smartphone too

yup I like using all three to browse the contents :) but sometimes when I tried to submit my answer it didn't seem to get through and I have to retype again. is it a bug?

• You mean after you press submit, the page refreshes? That happens fairly often on my tablet, maybe one out of 20 times. I usually copy my response because of that lol. I think it happens on my pc rarely, but I don't remember. I'm not sure if that's the site or the device. I guessed it was the device.

• Smart girl :)

• My pc or ipad

• Android and Laptop

What Guys Said 8

• Different from time to time. Desktop, laptop, nexus 7, android. My favorite to use is my laptop because it works the fastest and I can type more easily on the keyboard than hitting the screen of the nexus 7 or android phone.

• I tend to use my laptop. It makes it easier to open links, reply to questions, scroll down the pages etc. The only alternative I have though is my blackberry which isn't the best device for internet browsing...

• Dell Optiplex desktop. I like it. Before I had a Fujitsu desktop. Before that a no brand desktop. I have used my wife's Inspiron too, with and without extra screen and keyboard. No tablets, smartphone or netbook.

• Phone or Laptop

• Your laptop.

• My ultra book and my iphone

• I'm considering getting an ultra book or Mac air

• Is the Mac book air your ultra book? I was considering the air or a leveno yoga.

• Yeah it is. I like everything about it

• A desktop PC.

• my laptop