What kind of advertisements are there on your GAG page?

In my page there are advertisements about video games,online dating,dating with foreigners,long lasting sex and some disgusting pics of ugly old woman who used xx products and become young and pretty.lol

Only me? I thought it is the ads of GAG. What's wrong with my pc...Maybe I need a better antivirus software.

Most Helpful Guy

• You may have malware on your browser. Malware viruses usually get into your system through th add ons (plugins) on your browsers. We suggest that you run a virus cleaning program on your system. You may also want to delete suspicious add ons on your browsers.

What Guys Said 14

• depends on your browser if you'll have ads. only on some of my pages are there ads. right now they are for engagement rings since that's been what I've been shopping for most.

trying getting firefox. I use it on my comp at home and there are no ads. Also delete your browser history and cookies because that is how advertising pick ads to place on your webpages.

• I have no ads. Between firefox, all the ad blockers, internet blacklists, pop-up blockers, and the fact that I've been a level 10 for a couple years now, I have no ads, and have no idea what kinds of ads are even on this site anymore. Though, I kinda miss the days when I saw somebody post a question on here and the google powered ads basically answered her question for her. Not enough to remove all my add-ons, but still.

• I've never had advertisements...

• Actually I believe it's because earning a high level status on the site has that privilege... I've been around since before they really advertised anyway so I've never had them. But notice how so far it's been two level 9 and a level 10 ranked reply basis. I'm sure people on the lower xper levels will have them.

• So...the only thing I can do is speed up to be a high level member,LOL

• Ha pretty much, I don't know how much it will alter when they change the site in the future but I believe it's supposed to be an incentive to becoming a regular user on top of the fact you can cash in on xper points. They have to make the money for gifts and running costs somewhere at the same time they don't want that factor to decrease internet traffic.

• None. I got AdSense+ installed.

• I have none. I'm very glad about that.

• Adblocker.

• I got ads for Google updates and some weird dating site

• Mostly for dresses and panties/ bras. What ever I'm buying for myself at the time.

• Min are about going back to school and other community effort projects. -shrug-

• do you think these ads are personalized

• R you still a male last time you checked? ;)

• Last time I checked was years ago. ,_, It may be outdated information.

• no ads lol.

• No ads after you reach level 7 I think. It used to be you had to wait until level 9 or 10.

• No ads I have ad block for Firefox it blocks everything.

• My browser is google,seems like it cannot block all the ads.

• If you download firefox and do the ad block add on it should block any and all ads everywhere. If you use Pandora it will block every ad even video. Google actually does search your email for keywords and then does target based advertising so that might be where some of your ads are coming from.

• I see,thank you!

• None anymore, ads are disabled after you hit a certain xper level. What you're seeing sounds like malware though, nothing like that on GAG that I've ever seen.

• Dating website and some kind weight loss suppliment

What Girls Said 5

• 0|0
  • I have none

• I'm not a big fan of ads, so I chose not to have any.

• dating websites for cougars and Asian women..

• the only ad I notice is when I go to sign in there's the same stupid ad about dating Asian women and I'm a woman and totally don't get why that would be advertised. I think it's kind of insulting.