Who's your favorite GaG user?

Who's your favorite GaG user?

P.S. No trolling =)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really have any "favorites" per se, however, there are some users that I enjoy seeing questions and answers from:

-Janson

-Sparrow24 (even though she's an admin now)

-RedThread

-pickledxtofu (even though some people on here don't like her, I enjoy seeing the drama she stirs up Lol)

-madhatters4

-yaddayaddayadda02

-ladsin

And there are lots of others:)

• I don't like to have favourites so but a few of my favourites are:ladsin,Sparrow24,Janson that is all I can think of.

What Guys Said 7

• I have several, I think they know who they are since I've mentioned it in a few other questions which I know they've seen.

• Hotstudlovercupcake. He's quite the character, he's brightened many a dark mood of mine with his questions.

• I don't play favorites , but I think its some cool users here. I had to unfriend some because they thought I was kissing up to them due to their status on here despite the fact that I was friends with them before they got their status. I hate being accused of sh*t .

• That's a tough question. I try not to play favorites.

That gives me a lil' sumtim' sumtim' to think about.

• hmm, upsyndrome..

• Many that are long gone by now. No offense to the peeps active right now, because I'm sure many are cool people, but the GAG "crew" of like 1-2 years ago or so was seriously an awesome bunch of people.

It's like high school graduation to see them leave and go about their own lives out of contact :(

• Hands down it has to be Hotstudcupckaelover. The main reason I "suck up" to him is because obviously he will be a start soon and I want a piece of the proverbial pie.