Who's your Gag spouse?

Right fellow Gagers just for the fun of it who on here is your Gag spouse?

The conditions are:

If you are a male then you have to give the name of a female

Or if you choose to give the name of a male user then you have to also give the name of a female user

The same applies to female users if you decide to give the name of a female gager then you have to give the name of a male gager too

Most Helpful Guy

• Belgie and I were married this past June. He was a lovely bride!

What Guys Said 15

• Ah spouse I don't YET have out here (didn't really look for one) but I sure got a god daughter and she's an absolute angel :) since it's a daughter angle no names required (I wouldn't ever give out anyone's even screen name for various reasons - except with their explicit permission)

Very different and interesting question though (as far as I'm concerned) :D

• I wouldn't know, I don't really talk with anyone on this site anymore except knowmeyourself, so I'm kinda S.O.L.

• It's OK a lot of my friends left this site too who knows how long I'm on here maybe I might stay till I make it to expert level and then say adios to Gag

• Invite me to the wedding :) lol

• Well, on here it's pretty much the two of us thinking alike in many questions I think.

But nobody can ever top my real-life wife :) I got the best a man can get.

Just today she prepared a huge meal for the two of us just to celebrate that I'm back from a study trip (which had only taken like 2 days :D).

• So who's your wife on here?

• That'd be you :D

You're the only woman on here I had some really good conversations - but I'm rarely on here (max once a day, normally not even that), so I have little contacts here ;)

• Awwh that's sweet of you thank you lol :$

• Ha, I don't have one... Don't talk to many people on here, not really by choice although it's not like I really try to make the effort.

• my Gag world represents the stereotypical Gag male's real world: I'm a virgin and bitterly lonely, and it's not of my choosing.

• you will be soon

• ArabianPwincess197.

• Away cromartie I really wasn't expecting my name but thanks may I know why me since we don't chat often

• I don't think I have one, I talk to several people on here but that's a bit different o.O

• BAD KITTY mmmm yummy my girl (gregiggy)

• Yeaaa!

Who is my GAG spouse?

Come ooonn!

• Definitely not the girl in your avatar with the Leno chin...

COCOCHANEL. She has a thing for me.

• Anonymous Girl. Man I would marry her without thinking twice...

• She is KedyKade, and she (kind of) knows who I am :)

-Mystery Man

• I am a Mormon and have many. I would never mention all their names for jealousy sake.

• Such a player lol

• Well there we go. I will look at the calendar and figure out the date. :)

• I don't spend enough time on this site or care enough about this site to even remotely question for a second who I would consider being worthy of an "online spouse". I prefer intelligent girls, and they are extremely hard to come by here, so I'd rather look in person. Good luck with being e-wifed-up though!

What Girls Said 9

• I'm polygamous,

• My gag spouse partner is StandUP mmmmm my guy. :))

• I'm forever alone... =) Haven't really talked with a lot of guys here yet... Some are cool and fun and we have things in common, some are just... haha. Those I would unfriend again or send to the "blocked" list

• Jansen or Jmurk. Whoever will accept my marriage. proposal.

• You have to propose for them to accept lol

• Lol I know, I'm just waiting for them to see this...you should marry us. Don't want all these witnesses to go to waste

• Give a shout out to jmurk or janson and I'll marry you when they join the question. Though I'm not quite sure about jmurk he's quite hung up on me he used to be known as ice pick before and we were friends lol

• Mine is a little secret; the name starts with S and ends with N, he knows who he is ^_^

• Lol the only name I can think of with those initials is Sean lol

• I agree QA let her keep him. He's a strange one.

• Marry Me SixFootSexy!

• My boyfriend is in this site, so I'd say him, I won't mention his name, I'll leave it a mystery, just as my user name :P

• Seriously? I prefer guys with experience and you can't find any guys like that on this site so...

• I am my own spouse :)