Name your favorite gag account member.

hi everyone. name your favorite gag account member. why do you like them?

1|0
27|21

Most Helpful Guy

• i can't name just one honestly. Impossible. I'll name some of my favourites though.

Honeybee - Overall a sweet girl with a good head on her shoulders. Worthy of the best things in life. It's refreshing to see someone who looks as good as she does who also isn't an airhead. ^_^

Sparrow - A true soldier in the battalions. She puts up with a lot and still keeps fighting with good composure. She has a great amount of integrity too.

Valkillerbaby - I seriously just love this girl haha! Just a few days ago we talked for like 5 - 6 hours straight (it felt more like an hour though), talking about everything ranging from video games, to the existence of God =P Its been a treat to know her.

Kereru - I like her because she seems like a very selfless person. I value her care for people less fortunate, and her overall humanitarian tenancies

RedThread - Same reasons as kereru really. Seems very selfless, and actually can think outside of his own bubble for a while to make sure other people are doing alright. A great guy overall

Stitches - I consider him an intellectual of sorts haha. A smart guy who knows what's going on in the world.

I could name more but that's all I'll mention for now =)

2|2
    4|6

What Girls Said 27

• I don't think I have one favorite user

But here are a few that come to mind (in no particular order)

MrOracle

why-makoto-kun

Toban_Frost

RedSmartie

udolipixie

Aercz

pickledxtofu

Red_Raconteur

Janson

I may have missed a few, but yeah. I guess this is mostly based on what I've seen of these users around the site.. I like their input and perspectives and such.

There are a few others I'd add as well but their accounts are either inactive or permanently removed (such as Kain, ArtistBboy and FierceMegan).

0|1
    0|5
    • I see FierceMegan post here still occasionally. =] I think she took off for quite a while though, and has only recently been active again.

• Show All
    • Ohh man haha. Thank goodness because I could've sworn I've seen her name around.. I'm not crazy, just spacing out -facepalm-

• thanks for the mention =)

• Myself haha

3|2
    0|1
  • My fav is RedThread for his answers

2|5
    0|1
  • i wouldn't say I have any just yet, only because the people iv met are really different so they are all cool for different reasons.

my favorite would need to b a stand out of some sort:P

0|1
    0|1
  • I had no idea that this was really such a community.. like, you people really know each other like that? How come I never see repeating people like that?

1|0
    0|0
    • ...well...lol it's a community if you spend enough time here but to be totally honest, GAG can only be so rewarding. You can only gain so much sitting at home behind a computer screen reading people's insight.

• anonymous user! lol

5|2
    0|1
  • I have several I really like. I like them because they are smart people and very sweet but with a similar sense of humor to mine.

3|0
    1|0
  • There's many

Ash Brown, M2wgamer17 - interesting conversations

Vandal cause we tease each other

Blue SJ she's nice

0|1
    0|0
  • 1xadzy3dgSG.

She has kind of a sh*t username, but she has a pretty sexy icon and knows how to copy and paste (and sometimes even summarize!) from Google.

If only I could hope to be as amazing as her someday. <3

0|1
    1|0
  • Anyone who's not a troll.

2|0
    0|0
  • Idk.. everyone is so nice that it's hard to narrow it down to just one. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • jonny, stitches, red thread, misupanda, lovelyserene

1|1
    1|1
  • I'm kind of new on here,so I have no friends yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ladsin

Guitar903

Steveisbored

Janson

1|3
    4|4
  • Haven't spoken to a lot of people. They tend to come and go!

1|0
    0|0
  • Myself ;)

0|1
    2|0
  • jk348, he really gets your mind thinking! Has been an incredible friend whether it be listening or just friendly advice!

0|0
    1|0
  • lol, I don't devote enough of my life as a young person with goals and experiences to be enjoying to actually have a favorite "GAG account member".

1|0
    4|1
  • There are a lot of cool users on here but I gotta say, dragan is a pretty cool person

1|0
    0|3
  • G-daz is cool

0|1
    0|1
  • Some anon users who really gave good advices. ..too bad they didn't reveal their identity

0|1
    0|0
    • Boo and you were reading my answers at the time...really

• arent you one of the anon users?:)

there are many here who gave good advices, I won't be able to list them out

• Nobody

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody.

6|3
    1|0
  • I just started so no one yet

0|0
    0|0
  • ThatBritishLad. What ever happened to that dude? He was funny as hell.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sparrow24

Janson

Cromartie

yaddayaddayadda02

Hotstudlovercupcake

Palek

xHoneyxBeex

Jonny_

Tokioangel95

mike5150

irykiryk

NightBlindness

3|4
    7|7
  • Yaddyaddyadda

5|4
    0|1

What Guys Said 20

• <-------------

10|5
    0|2
  • Anonymous User. That guy posts all the time.

8|4
    0|1
  • Cottoncandydreams

3|4
    0|0
  • Hmm from the Top of My head I'd say Marty Fellow and Belgie cause I like some of the Answers they give

But I don't spend enough time on the site to have a "favourite" Gag Member :/

0|1
    1|0
  • upsyndrome

0|3
    0|0
  • confugirl hands down

0|0
    0|0
  • No women said Hamburgers? How disappointing.

0|0
    0|0
  • You, anon. <3

0|0
    3|2
  • Definitely hotstudlovermuffin. He's a real character.

0|0
    1|0
  • Queen lavender I suppose

0|0
    0|0
  • I always post anonymous so I haven't made any friends on the site lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you stay on here for awhile you learn to understand where some people come from and I tend to like everyone but the trolls. Obviously when I first go here there were a few accounts that impressed me like

kheserthorpe, Mr Oracle, Kain6th, ArtistBboy, Prof Don, TheDigitalSaint, Robby, Weaponzero, Udolpixie etc. But over the time you get used to them and other people and in the end you just look for good answers over the source

0|1
    0|4
  • myself

0|1
    0|0
  • Palek - Because he's hilarious!

Prof_Don - He just seems like a cool guy and he gives good advice.

BCRanger10 - He often gives good, logical, detailed advice when it's needed and he seems to be a smart guy.

RedThread - Same reasons as BCRanger10.

Sparrow24 - She gives good advice. And she's pretty.

udolipixie - She's pretty funny too.

And I agree with RedSmartie about trolls lol

0|1
    2|6
    • Thank you :-)

• Show All
    • Thx for the shout out dude. 8-)

I don't understand why you got thumb'd down so much though.

• Probably because I'm on the list :-P

• A lot of butt kissing on here. I'm glad I'm hated.

2|0
    1|1
  • Teasegirl

Jazie 2k11

pickledxtofu

Cromartie

2|1
    2|5
  • Don't really know anyone but me

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote myself, Anonymous User, to be the most favorite account of anybody on her.

0|0
    1|1
  • Why, myself of course. ~_^

0|0
    1|1
  • I love everyone here just as much

1|0
    0|0