Who has the better looking face, Naomi Campbell or Heidi Klum? (Round 6)

It's been awhile, anyway, this is round 6 and this for me is an interesting comparison.

Naomi Campbell: link

Heidi Klum: link

*Sigh* I don't know how many people will reply to this one but I intend to keep posting as long as one person responds. :)

Round 5: link

Round 4: link

Round 3: link

Round 2: link

Round 1: link

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For disclaimers, visit one of the older rounds.

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• They are both equally beautiful.. but I suppose that it would be interesting to see who don't age as much over one another. If I have to really choose, I 'd say it's Heidi because she has a happy glow (secret to looking good regardless of age) about her because she has a family and in a current relationship... as for Naomi, we'll see how time will serve her while she still parties like there's no tomorrow.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Definitely Naomi. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Naomi all the way

2|0
    1|0
  • Neither

They're both unattractive facially.

But in terms of modeling, Naomi>>>>>>>>>>>>Heidi

There's no comparison. Naomi is a classic

1|0
    1|0
  • Heidi

0|0
    0|0
  • Klum

0|0
    0|0
  • Naoimi she is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Naomi is more stunning. She IS aging a lot better than Klum. She also gets more work modeling than Klum even today.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heidi, she's stunning

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Naomi, by far

1|1
    0|0
  • an Naomi I think,

1|1
    0|0
  • Niether.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heidi Klum

0|0
    0|0
  • heidi is wayy hotter like by a million...

0|0
    1|0
  • None of them .

0|0
    0|0
  • Naomi has amazing features and a perfect face. Heidi is pretty but I don't think she is in Naomi's league

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh by the way I have to say that I answered this honestly, no one put a gun to my head, I don't care about being politically correct and if someone says that I am lying they have a mental problem and hate themselves. This message is not for you.