What's something worthwhile that you can find only on GAG?

What's something worthwhile that you can find only on GAG?Answer this especially if you have been a long timer on here.Thanks beforehand.

Most Helpful Guy

• There aren't many places like Gag, where you can connect social problems directly to one person's life, and hopefully help them by putting their problem in context of overall social conditions.

At least, that's usually my approach, to help people gain a perspective on what they are going through. We can't practice psychiatry here, we can only help people think from a different angle.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say it gives me a way to see what sort of attitudes people have around the world and about a multitude of subjects.

• You ask the hardest questions in the universe you know that?

• Hahaha,don't make me laugh.And you haven't answered my question yet :)

• I can't think of anything "worthwhile" that is exclusive. I'm just going to go with the copout: You, baby. ;)

• Some really amazing people from all walks of life, all around the world and all ages. You get to see different social perspectives from all around the world. I met some great people on here.

• There really isn't anything on GaG that you can't find elsewhere, but the demographic here is a hard one for sites to get generally, so there's that

What Girls Said 1

• It gives you a place to hang, meet new friends, answer questions and earn things from it