How often are you on GAG?

I was just thinking that I spend WAY TOO MUCH time on GAG!

+ one of my fellow members on here didn't mind pointing it out, Lol =)

( it's almost like I'm POPULAR (not really) lol)

Anyway... So I was wondering... How often do the rest of you spend on here?

Is it an average amount of time, or are you hooked like me?

• Daily
  • Monthly
  • Weekly
  • Multiple times a day
  • Barely ever.... I have a life!

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Sometimes I can be on multiple times per day and sometimes I can't be on for a day or two. I usually login when I'm bored or just have the time to do something I enjoy. I don't think I spend too much time on here. I do get benefits from being here. I learn, I help, I gain points for rewards. It's good.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on it right now & I'm SUPPOSED to be finishing my essay.

fmllllllllllllllllllllll. I procrastinate to the point where I will look to do anything that distracts me from doing my work

• Lol, you sound just like me!

I have a bunch of hw to make up and test to study for by Ftiday... Maybe that's why I'm hitting it off on GAG

What Guys Said 26

• I only come here as a diversion when I'm sitting on the toilet.

• I often check it when I'm procrastinating... On the topic of that, I've got some work to do. Brb ._.

• I'm on daily, or there abouts... I'm actually not on during the day if I'm honest, I'm an insomniac and have nothing better or more worthwhile to do. It's actually 3:30am at the moment. I did have a huge gap period when I had a job that took up 100% of my times, so I disappeared for about two years.

• I'm on average of 5/6 days a week. I realized a while ago that GAG can be quite addictive so now I log in only when I have time on hand. Today is a holiday here so this is the 2nd time I logged in. However, there are times when I don't log in for a cpl of days.

• about 5 days a week I'm on

• I'm aware of your existence so it must be too much for you :P Well, I spend a fair amount of time here. But it's not too bad, just a few minutes at a time. It's because I use the internet a lot for research, and also, since a lot of sites have become defunct and I haven't bothered finding any replacements, this site is one of the few that I have left to frequent casually.

• Typically I get here daily, though I occasionally go several days without stopping by, if I'm busy.

• also from chitown, I'm on here every now and then but it's mostly the same questions I think

• I'd say average. I don't obsess over it or anything, but it's almost always open on my tabs and I'll check in every few hours to see if there's a question worth answering.

• My goodness. You weren't kidding! lol. Well I'll have to go with D I suppose. It's bad I know. Sometimes I ask questions to see how many answers I can get :)

• I come on a handful of times a day in short bursts of 10-15 minutes

• really only if I have a question. or I am extremely board. which is about monthly

• I would say average.. I do check my messages and responses a few times a day .

• multiple times a day

• About 2-3 hours a day, daily.

• It used to be a lot... but when meebo went away I dropped from weekly to monthly..

• Too often.

• daily but only for a few minutes.

• I don't get on it a lot. People are rude on here.

• I am addicted to it.

• Daily and it has mostly replaced net pron.

• Way way way wayyyyyyy too often

• Just here for the xper points; when I've reached my target and gotten what I'm here for, them I'm outta here :)

• Lol, I thought I was the only one who actually kept track =)

• You say that now... I'll see you around after your 10th amazon giftcard

• =(... I still haven't received one... And I don't wanna give up my xp points

• Anywhere between 19 hours and 20

• A day that is

• I'm on here pretty much every day, usually for at least an hour.

• Rarely now. Every time I log on all I see is questions about: how awesome Obama is, followed by something about racism, followed by something about penis size. It's redundant at this point.

What Girls Said 29

• Ehhh, daily usually. Sometimes several times randomly throughout the day, other times I kind of blow off the internet for a few days, so I don't get on.

But I've been here for years, I've spent a LOT of time on here. There was a period of like 6 months or something a couple years back where I wasn't active and didn't come here at all. But usually I'm here pretty regularly, even if it's just browsing and not really answering. Sometimes I'm in an answering mood, other times I'm just reading for entertainment/curiosity. Usually when I'm on my phone, because for some stupid reason my phone likes to randomly close my browser out of nowhere when I'm in the middle of reading or replying to something, so I don't answer much on my phone. Or if I do, it's not often, and the answers are much shorter. Obviously I'm on my laptop right now, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered attempting to answer this. =P

• Cant say I'm popular. My number of logins parallels my level of boredom

• It depends on how busy I am and what's going on in my life. Sometimes I'm on here multiple times a day, sometimes I go a month without visiting the site. It also depends on whether I have questions or messages that I want to check up on.

• all the Fckn time ! I am addicted to GAG

• Daily. Yesterday I skipped, busy weekend, I'm on now though..as I do homework :)

• Hooked like a little fishy :(

• If I don't have much to do, then every day. If I'm on the move then probably a couple of times a week. I log in everyday though, just to see if there are any new comments or answers =)

• Well...Even though I said daily,this is my first time on here today(had a date).

I do try to log on everyday,but yet don't post much.

I DO love this place,just have other crap to do.

• Daily. :)

• About twice a day, but not for very long anymore. Once I reached level 10 I don't really bother.

• Daily, but only for a few minutes. I used to be on here consistently when I was in high school. Then would come on about every 3 months.

• Daily, even though some days I don't come here.

• Quite often few times a day

• At the moment because I don't start work for a while I go on it daily.

• I am on here daily

• I'm on here weekly, sometimes a couple times a week!

• when I have time to spare

• A few times a day..sometimes once a week

• Daily I am addicted to this site!

• Once a month. College is way too much to be on here talking to these wonderful strangers! :D

• Maybe once or twice a week

• I gotta go with barely. No one ever answers my f***ing questions so I've just called it quits.

• you prob make them very long or they aren't interesting at all... titles have to be good too, if it catches someones eye and the question is to the point it def gets many answers. Or you're asking things that get asked 4 times a day on this website..

• I'll check your page and try to help you out...

• No I try to be thorough. The "too long" excuse is f***ing retarded. I'm not going to spit out a few words, and expect them to know exactly what I'm talking about. Learn to read?

• Ermagawd, your so perpuler! Congradurlashuns!

• Lol, thanks I think. If that was directed towards me, and if you we rest being sarcastic.

And what is the first word!

• Oh my god, only derp-ized.

• Never

• hmmm people that you talk to online don't always understand your circumstances or situations 100% which is why I think its best to talk to someone in person rather than online or texting

• my strange addiction! I cheated on Facebook with my new lover GAG.

• I come on here daily, but sometimes in spurts. I may come here daily for a month, miss a month then continue again. If I'm not on, it's mostly because I'm busy with school. However, I would like to continue to be on here frequently so I can get a $20 amazon gift card!

• Most days I'm on here at least once for about 15 minutes. I don't always answer questions though

• I am hooked!