Do you have trolls following your Q +A's on gag?

I definitely have someone down arrowing and down rating mine. They rarely show themselves by actually making an answer or comment, since they would be blocked then...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think so, not these days anyway. But as you know, I've never asked any questions, so I probably don't incite as much troll-rage as some people do on here. Back a few years ago when the trolls were a little more creative [and often amusing], someone or maybe more than one person, would go through and downvote every answer of mine they could find, it seems. But that hasn't happened in a long time. I think it was TonyMetal a lot of the time, when he was still here, even though he'd of course blocked me after I had my own opinion one too many times on a few of his questions and he didn't feel like continuing the debate anymore on the last one I was able to answer, haha. =P

Nowadays I mostly just see the occasional person going through and downvoting every answer of the same/certain viewpoints on questions. Like you'll see them a lot on the woman-hating questions, the same number of downvotes on any and every answer [especially the girl answers] that have anything positive to say about women, or the questions where girls ask if guys like going down on girls, and all the guys who say they enjoy it get voted down, lol. I think it's funny though usually. There are other types of questions that get the same treatment, but those are the ones that stick out most in my mind right now.

• See slug's answer below, And the update. All this happened within 20 mihutes of his answer!

• He is still here but you are not on his most hated list. I could tell you all the accounts he had. He has an amazing amount of time on his hands.

• @Marty: Haha yes, people who do this do always seem to run in packs. =P

@Sluggo: Is he? I guess I'm not really surprised, but you've definitely got me curious, haha.

• I have had a few follow me.

• I don't think I have any haters yet, except for the GAG moderators who keep removing my questions and comments and making me angry since I did nothing wrong smh lol

• lmao who cares about trolls ? I think they make this website fun sometimes...

What Guys Said 5

• I also do. I think it is the same person that is doing it to both of us. He gets his happiness from it so I am happy that he has at least something in his life that pleases him. Is it a coincidence that I answered a question earlier and within an hour I had 9 down votes and then it was removed? I think not. It was a generic answer and similar to many others on the question.

• I did, but I found them and blocked them. But I see every answer in a question getting down voted quite often. I don't really mind, but I don't see what the point of down voting every answer is.

• Yes, I found him. I was rating an answer & it read "this user blocked you." I of course blocked him back. That solved that problem.

Try rating some Q & A.

• This guys' clever enough not to block me..makes it harder to figure out who he might be. Or she.

• Not really, but it doesn't surprise me that it does happen, I think the trolls think that GAG is their bridge.

• I'm sorry. It's me, will you forgive me?