We're letting the skeletons out of the closet! What are your old questions on GaG that make you cringe?

What did you ask in your early days that makes you want to smack yourself

link them if you can

don't think you have any? check, you might be surprised.

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guilty of asking the "did I lose my virginity" question way back when.

5|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i asked some stuff that makes me look like an idiot.

but it's OK, no ones cares enough to care about my reputation :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh Jesus Oh God... My very first question makes me cringe into a singularity. Take a look while you can, as this is going straight back to anon in a day or so.

link

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't posted an why questions that I wish I didn't post but there seems to be a gang of questions on this link

1|0
    0|0
  • link I got more trust me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• lmao all of them!

all about my FWB and all the ones about my two year crush that ended up being someone I didn't know at all...

1|1
    0|0
  • link

didn't exactly make me cringe, but it did make me chuckle haha

But then again, I haven't been here THAT long... less than a year. So, not much change in personality there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh this one. Still a valid wtf moment but still. link

0|1
    0|0
  • He winked at me,does he like me?

*rolls eyes*

1|0
    0|0
  • There aren't any that make me cringe or make me want to smack myself.I ask all my questions with a reason.I'm still the same person as I have joined GAG on the first day,haven't changed at all except that I have finally gotten over my crush at our local coffee shop which is really a good thing.Yes! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • The very first question I asked. I gave SO MUCH information, haha! Yeah, that baby is anonymous now! I'm sorry, no way I'm linking that, haha!

2|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't make me cringe, but I'm just not that girl anymore. I used to be pretty naive and innocent-minded. I asked this: link

It's been three years, and I'm a lot different now. I have no trouble picturing having sex with a guy lol. I guess I've matured since then.

0|1
    0|0
  • I asked if anyone has ever farted during sex.

Because I'm afraid of farting during sex and turning the guy off.

Oddly enough, tons of guys said farting is actually a turn-on (which I find absolutely weird, haha!)

2|1
    0|0