How many of you guys actually keep track of your XP POINTS?

I don't know why, I' guess I'm just pretty competitive. I always want to reach the next level!

Get a higher ranking on here, and eventually get some of those wonderful prizes. For instance the a GAG T -Shirt everyone wants one of those, it's all the rage! Jk more like the Amazon gift cards!

Anyway... Yes I know I'm here to help people, and I do (well I hope) but it's just something about GAG that makes me want to compete.

I know a bunch of you mention that it's all about giving advice, and helping others and you could care less if you ever get BA.

So I'm wondering if there are any other fellow GAG members that likes to earn XP POIMTS?

• I'm indifferent
  • I'm addicted to earning them
  • I it depends (please specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• I do pay attention to them just out of curiosity to see how much I earned within the last 7 days. But I'm not crazy over them. I already got $80 worth of gift cards. Got enough for $60 more. I love how this site is set up. I actually get rewards for learning, helping people, and getting help from people. It takes time and activity to get those rewards, but I still love it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm going for the Amazon gift card haha!

I wouldn't say I want to "compete" with other members though, a lot have been on here way longer than me and way more than me, and there's no way for me to compete with that lol.

I just want the rewards...(:

What Guys Said 2

• It was kinda fun at first but now it doesn't matter all that much to me. I'm here to enjoy different people...and not so much the free stuff any more ^_^

• How do you earn xp

• The more you're on here/answer questions your xper points will go up, but there's also some other ways to earn points:

It can very if you login everday you can earn points. If you spend a lot of time on here asking and especially answering questions you can earn points. Getting most helpful earns you a lot of points also selecting most helpful to your question earns you points. Voting on a poll earns points. A good way to earn a lot of points is to follow gag on all of your social networks Facebook, Twitter, google+, etc. Another good way is to write a mytake submit it and get it posted on GAG. There's a lot of ways to earn points.

Just click this link it will tell you everything about XPER points and how to earn them. How many you can earn from what task you do, or how you can lose them, what how much does it take to get to the next level, etc.
      www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

What Girls Said 4

• I was gonna say B but then I realized that I'm actually addicted to reading and answering questions than earning points.

• I do and I secretly compete with friends. I don't know how they get so many points so quick

• I do because it gives me something to do

• I only cared about reaching a level when I wouldn't see ads anymore. I don't care about points or ranking, but I like not having to see ads anymore. :)