Do you think if people curse you out on GAG?

They should lose points or banned from GAG? I know you can report them, but I don't think they can lose points. I have had people harass me on here. What I mean by curse you out is call you names, and just using foul language period. I think we all are adults and should express ourselves as such but some people just are jerks on here. With all the cyberbullying going on today do you think GAG should be more serious about bullying?

Yeah I meant suspend there accounts and take away points.

Most Helpful Guy

• You actually do lose points and get banned eventually from repeating this same behavior. I believe bullying is awful but to let ANYONE bully someone else online is pathetic. I am just being honest here. You have so many choices. You can go anon, open a new account, quit whatever social site you are using that gets you picked on, ignore it, fight back with your with or just give up doing anything online. I laugh at fools that try to insult online. I hope they get their happiness in other ways but if that is all they have then good for them.

• *fight back with your wits*

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think that's necessary. I can fix any abusive language directed at me one of two ways. 1) Ignore it and not let it bother me. 2) Cancel my GaG account and go elsewhere.

• I think they should at least suspend people for a while for that kind of language, but often those four letter 'answers' aren't even deleted by the mods. Too busy policing people who criticize the fat people, I suppose.

• I don't think they should be banned. Lose points... maybe. I usually just ignore or block people who are mean to me. It's easier to just forget about it.

• No I don't think they should be banned. People who are clearly being antagonistic though are dealt with through moderation. Banning people doesn't happen here though. All they really do is remove accounts, but people are free to return and make a new one. I personally don't believe a whole lot of one on one bullying occurs on this site. It's more group vs. group antagonism

What Girls Said 6

• Do you think if people curse you out on GAG they should lose points or banned from GAG?

No though I may be biased since if that did occur then I wouldn't have any butthurt guys to laugh at and support my opinion of males when they curse me out, troll me, or insult me because they don't like my answer.

With all the cyberbullying going on today do you think GAG should be more serious about bullying?

I don't do should unless it pertains to harming children/animals and in my opinion it's not suited for children to be so invested in online social media especially the children in my country who tend to be little fatties. Though I may be biased as in my opinion cyberbullying unlike physical/sexual/verbal bullying gives the victim more control by easily blocking/ignoring the user and stepping away from the scenario completely aka closing their account, going to another website.

• Sometimes people think the ones who are bothered should move along with they lives. It just shows evil rule the world if people think its okay for other people be so nasty to others over social media when have half of them would not say or think of things if they saw them in the streets.

• Likely people sometimes think that since as I said cyberbullying unlike other forms of victims gives the victim quite a lot of control. If they want to stop the bullying they can just block/ignore the user or create a new account.

Egh I don't think that shows evil rules the world as I don't consider online insults a form of evil...o.O

I think it's more of it shows cruelty in human nature or how civility may mostly be a pretense that many people use the perception of anonymity to be nasty.

• They can't be banned, they'll still come back here in another user name. I know this user who frequents around here with the same post several times about how psychologists/psychology should be "outlawed"? I know he has about 5 user accounts here. 3 went down. He probably has more.

• Not gonna lie I have called people names in retaliation of them starting it. But I think if the person is being obnoxious and uneducated, I think that is different than someone intentionally being mean about everything you post on.

• No.

People curse me out all of the time and call me all sorts of names but I don't think they should be banned. It's well within their rights to do so. BUT they must also understand the TOS and determine whether their posts violate the TOS or not.

When you join a site you agree to the TOS.

I'll admit I say and do things that violate the TOS. I won't throw a fit over it. If I do feel that a question has been incorrectly removed, I'll email the admins and let them know my question did not have bad intentions. And they can reword it if they want.

But I totally understand why my posts are removed.

• has happened to me but I don't think that would stop them

• I don't care and I don't block anybody on here no matter how rude they are.They are not worth my energy.