Another peeve that should be easy to fix with the new Gag format: People who block you and then answer your questions.

It really irritates me when people block me, for reasons unknown, but then go ahead and answer my question.

Either they should then be automatically blocked from answering the questions of anyone they've blocked, or the block should be lifted on the question they've answered, so we can respond.

If they answer your question, you should be able to respond to these &&&%%% blockers, at least on YOUR OWN ^^^ QUESTION.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG YESSSSSS! There's one specific user that had me blocked and he still answers all my f***ing questions and comments on my stuff. And I can't say sh*t about it. F***!

• In my case also, although not one specific person--there have been several.

What Girls Said 3

• I think, once they are blocked they shouldn't be able to view your questions or answers or your profile. If they do view your answers it should be anonymous. That's about it.

• That would solve the problem, yes...you mean 'once they have blocked you.' The problem I have is people answer my questions, and when I respond, THEN I discover they have me blocked.

• I noticed you updated a previous question,that's quite annoying. They should tweak it up a notch. Once you block someone or someone blocks you, they don't exist on GAG (for you/them) . Like Facebook. Once you get blocked there, you can't view their comments,posts,profile, NOTHING.

• Best comment on Gag improvement EVER "They should tweak it up a notch. Once you block someone or someone blocks you, they don't exist on GAG (for you/them) . Like Facebook. Once you get blocked there, you can't view their comments, posts, profile, NOTHING."

• i really don't get why people do that. they tend to say mean stuff in their answer too.

• I agree 100%. What's the point of blocking them otherwise.

What Guys Said 5

• I've had this problem before. It just shows how people block when they're pissed off at you. I'll get blocked from someone and they'll pop into my questions. You can't even find out until you try commenting back.

People who block on this site barely ever block for a logical reason anyway.

• I totally agree with you. If I block someone or someone blocks me, I don't want us to be able to have any contact with one another. Not to rate the question, up or down vote on answer(s), or answer the question.

• That makes sense. It sounds like currently, if they block you they can still communicate with you, but you can't respond lol °~°.

• Yes, and I have no way of knowing they have blocked me until I try to respond to what they've said on MY&&& question. Sure I could then block them back, but that's after the fact..there should be an automatic block on their answering my question of they've chosen to block me.

• I've done that before: typed a thoughtful response and realized it won't send the message because I'm blocked.

• I'll go one further, you should be hidden to them and vice versa

• Sure, why not? The more punishment they get for blocking people, the less they'll do it.

• Yes that is super stupid. The whole system they have is outrageous. I also think that if you ask anon you should not be able to block anon answers but many people don't agree with me on that.