Why is GAG so drama free now?

i been here for three years now and I remember ever since the first time here there were always a bunch of drama all the times.

but now I noticed that ever since December of last year this site has been really quiet. no more drama, gossiping or trolling like the good old days.

so I just wanna know what exactly is going on here?

wow! I'm surprised this question never got taken down
lmao! just a reminder to you all...

Big Brother Gag is watching us!

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much mods and super mods. Every mod has to remove certain amount of questions and/or comments or else get disqualified so that's why.

What Girls Said 8

• So it turned out that guys like drama? :P

Maybe because some members left, or some just changed their behavior.

Plus, this site have a lot of repeated questions, which made it a little boring.

But hey.. I guess there are some trolls who answered you in this question. :P

• Hey, why don't you become a moderator? I'm sure you'd be a great moderator:)

(What's up doc?)

• No, I wasn't corrupted. I guess my standards were higher. The instructions on how to mod are unclear. I never asked to be put back as a moderator after a while, so I don't know if they ever reconsidered.

• Blue: Yes, I read the instructions. They didn't mention a limit, but they did say I had to remove at least 5 things a week, preferrably. I was on a lot, so I was trying to be productive. If course someone that removes a lot will be under scrutiny for some time. The admins put some back though.

• The mods and admins do their job ! Haha.

Of course I wouldn't know ;p

• There's a few drama queens on here...they're a bit obsessive and over the top with their hate or disdain for users. It's actually humorous how immature some people on here are for their ages. We're all adults now.

• Nicer people maybe :)

• The mods are better

• Moderators be moderating

• There's always drama on here. If people can't find it, they'll create it.

• i forgot you're one of those update junkies, gross. at least admins get paid LOL if you're spending more time on here than them, it's you who has no life lmao

• you got proof that I spend more time than them?

• Yes its been quite lesser than last year but then it still exist.Perhaps the old trolls are back.

• No drama? I've been trolled on here recently, by a coward who posted anonymously

What Guys Said 7

• Over sensitive censorship.

• I joined in March, and there was a lot of drama at first. I guess there's more drama on certain questions, like about politics, hate questions, rant questions, etc.

It does seem like there is less now, but that's because I don't really get involved as much as I used to on GAG.

• Yeah I think I am suited to be a moderator.

But, I am not on here a lot, and I don't like dramas.

So I'm not qualified, according to the website conditions. :P

• According to what some moderators said, I think there is a limited number of what a moderator can delete everyday. If you exceeded this number, they would stop you. Did you read any of these conditions beforehand? ^-^

LoL, Thank you.

Yeah I guess so.. I'm trying to be cool and handle a lot of real life drama after all. xD

• over modding

• Lol @ we are all adults now. Anyhow today was not so "drama free".

• REPORTED! kiddin you norbs

• I know of at least a few of the drama queens and kings who are no longer members, and that's OK with me.

• Its like nazi germany :) I'm happy no problems here I'm not afraid of mods :) :) :)

• Are you intoxicated or high by chance?