Are you annoyed by the sudden mass advertisement on GAG?

It seems to be getting worse! I just now saw an add that pops up and is not able to be closed for several seconds. Not only is GAG slower than 70% of websites, but now they are adding more crap that's making it even slower!

• Yes. I'm annoyed.
  • No. It doesn't annoy me.
Users that are high level and do not get adds.. please do not select anything on the poll, but feel free to comment below!

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god yes. Especially those pop-up tags that show random videos.

What Guys Said 4

• I've never had ads on here even when I was new.

This site sold it's soul to the devil in exchange for their million dollars in investment capital. Now the devil wants paid. To recoup that money GaG will have to massively increase it's revenue. That means a larger membership, more advertising, and more targeted advertising (data mining).

• YES

• No. I have AdSense+ installed. I don't see any ads.

• Thankfully I have no ads because I'm a high enough level

What Girls Said 6

• Get ad block for Chrome or Firefox... takes away all the advertisements :)

• I was going to say they don't bother then I realized at xper level 9 you don't get adds lo. I'll advice to earn lots of xper and get up to xper 5 atleast, the adds would stop then

• I haven't really noticed any recent increase in adds. If anything it' eased up..

• Yes extremely

• No. I use an adblock.

• We apologize for the intrusive ads, but these issues will be resolved with the new version. The new version is set to roll out early 2014, so stay tuned :-)