Would you let your partner or potential partner read your questions and answers on GAG?

If they learned about you being on this site, and they wanted to read some questions and answer you have written, would you let them? including the anonymous ones?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, I'd be cool with him reading my questions and answers. The first question I asked on here is kind of facepalm-worthy, but everything else I'd have probably already discussed with him in conversation, and so it wouldn't be a big deal if he saw them.

What Girls Said 8

• Yup, I don't really say much that I wouldn't say in real life when being asked a question. Even with my questions... perhaps maybe there's one or two I'd feel eek about just cause it was written long ago but in general, I'd be fine with it.

• If my potential partner is interested I would let him read my questions and answers but I don't really think that's something that matters...

• I'd probably be fine with most of it. Nothing on here is too deep and dark. And a lot of the seemingly awkward or uncomfortable topics I've commented on or asked about, I've probably already brought up with potential partners in some way.

• Maybe some of them. But I'd honestly prefer that he never knew about it. My activity on GAG is 100% private

• No, I feel like it is personal. Maybe the ones that are not anonymous.

• Not the questions! Answers sure, I wouldn't have a problem of him knowing about my thoughts.

• NO WAY LOL

• No.Most of my questions are about our relationship so it will create so much drama.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe some of them not all of them haha

• Don't have a partner right now. A future partner... probably. I never posted anything that had something to do with relationships or anything else that might drive us apart.

• Not all of them, no. My partner is very sensitive about some subjects and I have been unduly harsh with others who share the same attributes probably because I can't lash out at her the way I sometimes want to.