Do you think there should be a GirlsAskGuys app?

I am on this site on my iPad and phone all the time. And it would make it a lot more convenient for there to be an app.

• Yes there should be an app!!!
    71% (32)58% (14)67% (46)Vote
  • No there shouldn't be an app!
    4% (2)17% (4)9% (6)Vote
  • I'm indifferent about it.
    25% (11)25% (6)24% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Good news for you - There is an app coming!

We are currently developing a mobile version of the site, a mobile app for the site and a completely new version of GirlsAskGuys for desktop as well!

These updates are expected to roll out early 2014, so stay tuned for updates :-)

2|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• from a marketing and advertising stance it would be very smart for them to get an app, selling digital space is a very profitable business for websites and apps alike as I'm sure the creators are aware. There is probably some sort of development going on already in making a GAG app.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I pretty much always use the sites instead of the apps. Just used to browsing on the web. No need for an app.

2|0
    0|0
  • They'll make one soon. Many major websites have them these days.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I recall reading somewhere that they are coming out with one pretty soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're making one, as well as a mobile version of the site.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, it is too hard on a phone without it

0|0
    0|0
  • This is an old topic that's been discussed for years.

2|0
    0|0
  • Web developer here. Give me the proper access and I could probably make you either a mobile site or an app in a weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I couldn't care less; if I were to use it on my phone I would simply open up the browser

1|0
    0|0
  • They said they were going to make one next year

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, definitely. I was actually just thinking this.

My stupid laptop broke and its super hard to type questions or answers on a small phone without an app. Accidentally clicking the wrong thing, taking forever to type, then there's the random events when it won't go through and you lose everything I just typed and get pissed!

And my iPad is doing the exact same thing and its huge, so how do I mange to make these mistakes? Well it beats me, but this is a great idea =)

If you already haven't I suggest you recommend it to the members that run GAG, if you don't I will, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. I use the site through my phone mostly so it's not been a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • YESSSS! they seriously need to make an app ! its about time!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes please

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope they make one soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that would be cool :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think an app would be convenient. That way I don't have to get on my laptop.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there should be an app with which I can block the monthly "I want a GaG app" questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be awesome!

0|0
    0|0