Which age group of GAGers are the most interesting?

Which group do you hate and which do you love?

Who makes you laugh, who makes you shout?

The best people you ever met?

The ones who make you wish to chop their necks?

Choose your fav in the poll you see

Why you chose that group then tell me...

(P.S. I only had five spaces so no offense to the people in age groups 36-45 and over 45; I had no choice but to merge them)

• Under 18
  • 18 - 24
  • 25-29
  • 30-35
  • 36 and over
So fellow GAGers, thanks for all your comments:) I'm gonna sleep now but when I wake up the comment with the most votes will win BA so Vote Vote Vote for your favs OK :)
Tie breaker, we need a tie breaker between sovetskii13 and Anon User who both have five... vote vot VOTE!

Most Helpful Guy

• The older group are more honest, respectful, and just know how to communicate when it comes to adding comments or messaging. So, I like the older group most.

The 18-24 year-olds have some of the meanest users which can't give an answer or comment without offending someone one way or another.

What Guys Said 12

• I voted 18-24.

I'm not sure why though. I think it's because I'm older and to me seeing different perspectives on things is interesting. In real life I associate with people over 60 more than people under 40. Older people generally have a lot deeper knowledge about a lot of different subjects. But I just find it interesting to hear what's going through the minds of younger people that I don't associate with in real life. In some ways it's almost like living in the past - did I really go through all that? (yes)

• The 30-somethings are the most interesting to me. They have the benefit of a measure of experience without being jaded.

• 30-35. I really just think that since it's my age group (I'm 31) that they're more relatable to me. Plus I find that their writing is (generally) easier to comprehend.

• I never thought about it. But I notice that people ranging from 30-50 sometimes ask questions about relationships I thought only younger people would ask which was really weird to me at first.

• Before being in an age group, we've all been in all the earlier ones. Age sometimes shows maturity, but this isn't a general rule.

I find people under 25 often have cute questions, that I can relate to, as I've been through this as well years ago.

Then my age group (getting old! fsss) often have interesting questions.

• Depends totally on the gender. 18-24 males are incredibly obnoxious, bitter, and ignorant. Females of the same group are adventurous and trying to explore their sexuality, but sometimes a bit dense about dating.

• I wish I could vote C & D but I went for C.

Would be interesting to do a poll that shows which age group likes what age group.

• Ikr! Not enough polling options available though :( Only five :(

• I like people from my age group and above. I don't really know any under 18 users

• 18-24. Most diverse group. We have it all. From the hopeful yet ignorant nice guys to the most self righteous, maiden saving, douche bag white knights.

• 18-24

• 30-35 they seem to give realistic, practical advice and it's relate-able to me. The younger crowd seem to be nothing but E-thugs and pretty disrespectful.

• E-thugs?! LMAO! Give him BA

• I voted UP on for Sovetskii13, give it to him.

• :) Such a gentleman you are :)

• I would say the older group. Palek is smart and very wise if he is serious. Oracle is a little bit older than the average age and he has the most thorough and complete answers. Jmurk is older than the average age and he usually is spot on. Of course everyone can learn and enjoy everyone I tend to listen to the listen to the older guys for advice. I don't hate anyone but I get annoyed by some of the idiocy here but they have their fun and I should just let it be. Hotstud is obviously the wisest and most honest rapper on Gag. Knowmeyourself is amazing. I hatework is hilrarious. TheBritishlad makes me laugh and even cromarte at times. Palek has to be the funniest and everyone knows which female is the craziest, everyone knows the names of the flea like angry boy virgins jumpin around here, The Godfather has a odd but great snese of humor. You are cool and great people QA Vishna is amazing, Sparrow is a really good person, staczeee is as well. Bluesj might be the kindest person on Gag. Amuse might be the smartest. There is an odd funny guy that no one likes too he always goes anon. That is about it 5 stars to you Scooby doo

• *wink wink* lol :) I love Scooby Doo by the way :P

• These is a borderline controversial question so some people will down vote it then

• :( :( :( *sob sob* lol jk :P

What Girls Said 9

• I enjoy way too much GAGers over 30 to be honest. They always have the best advice, the ones that understand my sense of humor and I can totally carry a good conversation with them.

The ones that make me want to jump off a bridge are all the 20 year olds on here; kinda weird how that works, I don't get along with people my age.

I actually enjoy more the under 18 than some GAGers 20-29

• I agree completely! Those 30+ guys are the best! and the ones my age are sometimes (most times) the most annoying lol

• yeah, makes me think I'm prob annoying as f*** too... I mean even sometimes I would slap my face if I could... wait a second... I guess I can xD

• hahaha :P

• I voted E. My age group in my opinion,are most interesting.(yes,my profile may say different,but I really am 40-ish:))

But seriously,I have found people in the 18+ age group can interesting/wise,etc.

While others under 18,not so much. Although there are a select few who are mature for their age:)

• I would say 18-24.. but I also believe this is because there are a larger number of users that fall into this age group. I like 25+ over questions too, it's just the under 18 ones I can't stand to read. lol

• I found someone to love and laugh in all ages on here so I can't say a specific age group

• Id have to say the users under 18 because theyre not very mature (a lot of people on here arent, even me) and they just ask the weirdest most interesting questions

• older ones for sure! :)

• 18-24 fo sure

• I would say the younger group 18 to 24 because of the questions they asked. But the ones who gave wiser advices are the mature grouo

• The only user over 36 that I can think of that's not a complete know-it-all is Palek, that's because a serious word is rarely found next to his username. People 25-35 seem to be the most humble, the nicest. The worst are 18-24 (no offense to you personally), even under 18s are nicer that 18-24 group. That's where most of the trolls are.

• hahaha no offense taken I actually agree the 18-24 ARE where the most trolls are lol

• Right? LOL guess they're bored, who knows.