Are you in a good mood or bad mood most of the time when you come to GAG?

You can also describe in great details how your mood is usually like when you come to GAG and please remember to cast your vote:)

• I'm in a good mood most of the time when I come to GAG.
  • I'm in a bad mood most of the time when I come to GAG.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on my day. I'm so-so usually.

Btw something random: I really like your questions. They are always very original. *5 stars*.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't really have bad moods. If I feel something at one moment, it shouldn't affect the rest of my day or my dealings with other people.

• Usually good because I'm answering questions, and learning from other questions and answers. Of course there are times when I get attacked by some rudesters, but I get rid of them quickly and move on.

• Both, depending on how I feel I ask different questions. I try not to answer questions when I am sad or mad

• gag always is very enjoying and full of excitement. Everybody likes it. But it depends of technique how you doing it. If you will do it carefully making your partner comfortable both can enjoy. Don't go fast, start it slowly and make it cool squirt but don't rush it.

• Usually a good mood sometimes I am sad

• Very bad. It makes me feel even worse. Then I will feel better after, usually after crying and contemplating suicide. Kind of weird.

• mellow

• Im a realist when I'm on GAG

• Always in a good mood on here. It feels good to help people out with advice from time to time.

• just a meh mod for me. no highs nor lows/

• Good. I am usually in a good mood. Not today but usually

• I'm always in a indifferent to good mood (mostly indifferent) - so I voted a.

• I voted A.Do not ever come here if aren't in a good mood because many people here will just make you feel worst.

What Girls Said 15

• Im usually in a good mood when I'm on GAG.

he only times I'm not is when I'm asking a serious question, need help, or to talk. And I'm not sure when the last time I asked a question regarding actual advice. I'm more of a poll person, and asks the GAG members their opinions on random topics

Oh, if someone says something rude or disrespects my opinion that can get to me, but other wise I'm pretty happy/content when I'm on GAG.

• What if I am mixed? I am hardly in a good mood or a bad mood. I'm usually pretty content coming in this site,

• So/so mood ;)

• even when some comments or questions are way too stupid I still find myself in a good mood when I'm on here.

• I'd say sort-of in between. I'm not necessarily throwing up rainbows and sunshine, but..I guess I'm content.

• I'm in a good mood when I come on GAG

• Mot of the time yes.

• Almost always good.

• I am usually in a good mood.

• Good mood :) But Gag makes me feel even better for some reason lol

• I just go on GAG whenever, but my mood is usually good

• Generally , I am in good mood when I come to GAG :)

• I'm mostly in the middle, not a great mood, but not a horrible mood either.

• i am bored that's when I come on GAG! but reading some interesting questions make me feel good about my life! lol

• When we come to GAG or when we leave GAG? :-P

It's a roller coaster, usually. I come here every day, of course, so sometimes I come here in a good mood, sometimes a great mood, sometimes... not so great mood, haha! It just depends on the day and how things are going, of course.