Where's all the old GAG members?

Its me xX_DRE_Xx, long long time hahaha...I wonder who's still around. Frienemies, trolls, crushes & such ahhh...good ol times :D

0|0
15|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the users from several years ago have moved on from the site. A few are still here and some have come back under different accounts.

The old GAG was more interesting though in my opinion. Haha

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• ;) I'm still here. Welcome back !

1|1
    0|0
  • i am here :)

1|2
    0|0
  • What makes one an old member? I've been here since 2010...does that make me old or am I still young?

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a different account before (tohrment) so I guess I'm kinda old. Most of the vets have left though. It's a bit disappointing...

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm still here , I just have this exploding Titan Head as my icon . You see People still annoy me for nudes , even though I specify on my profile that I don't want to see anyone's penis

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome back. Most are still here it's like a vacation stop they come for a while then leave later back again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still kicking around

0|0
    0|0
  • lol this post is so corny. uhmmm no offense, but you all should get out more.

They probably either got new accounts or realized there's more to life than GAG and started spending more time out in the real world and less time online.

3|0
    3|3
    • To be fair I've been gone for a year.

• I think the regulars on here get out plenty (most of us, anyway). When you see usernames all the time, you get to used to them that's all.

• Hi,welcome back! You probably wouldn't remember me that even though I've been here for 4yrs(I think)I didn't start posting regularly until last year. And then I changed my name..

0|0
    0|0
  • I was off GAG for a several months. I came back and was surprised how many were gone, and I was very disappointed. But many found me again which I was very delighted. Welcome back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome back :) and they always end up coming back.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're back. Shocking.. xDD

0|0
    0|0
  • what happened to your old account?

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember seeing your username a lot but I don't think we ever talked or anything.

Welcome back though :-)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11