We all know all you GAGers use this site once in a while, give advice, ask questions, etc. But do you want to actually meet some of these people in an actual GAG fair or event, or whatever you call it?
- YesVote A
- NoVote B
- Maybe, with reasonVote C
Of course, some people who use GAG might be the shy type, so would they go to these events?
Most Helpful Guy
i could see benefits but also some issues
- Getting to know people may reduce some of the trolling or provocation that goes on
- there are definitely people I'd like to get to know since we seem to have similar values
- maybe create a better sense of community
- a good aspect of the site is the level of anonymity that I think allows people to feel more secure in answering questions honestly, meeting everyone may change that comfort level.
- the simple feasibility of it is tough since people on the site are from all over the world
- honestly some people on this site seems scary. I'd be pretty hesitant to meet some people2