All you people of GAG, where are you from?

I asked this question, which got me thinking, where are all you GAGers from? What majority of GAGers lives in what continent/region/area?

link

If we could have a GAG fair/event, then what would be the best place to have one of those? In the United States?

How far would you be willing to travel to get to a GAG fair/event?

I can't put every major area in the poll, so I just put some major ones.

• United States
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • Europe
  • Other
I'm in California. I wouldn't mind the US or Canada, since I've got a friend in Canada I could visit too, provided it was summer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm originally from my mom's belly, but I live in Virginia now.

What Girls Said 28

• United States is in the lead... I'm so surprised (in a sarcastic tone)

• Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

A lot of GAGers actually live close to me already, would be cool to meet them. I would travel too, to the US and even to Europe. That could be a lot of fun.

• I live in Virginia, United States.

I wouldn't mind traveling anywhere in the U.S. but I would not go outside of the country to attend something like that.

• Cape Town, South Africa :)

• Somewhere in Europe.

• Canuckia...

Born in Halifax, residing in Ontario

• Canada!

• Ontario, Canada.

I would travel anywhere for the event permitting the whole cost of my trip there would be reasonable.

I have never been outside of Ontario, never been on a plane so anywhere to travel would be amazing!

• Florida, USA

• Canada

• Texas,United States:)

Originally from California.

I doubt I would go to an event as I'm not close to anyone here and have no desire in meeting anyone,sorry.

• I'm from UK

• U.K

• Im from NY but I live in NC

• From Singapore..I would think many are living in usa and canada. I won't travel so far for the event unless I happen to be there for holiday

• USA! And no I probably wouldn't go to an event

• Canada

• Canada, Ontario

I probably wouldn't be willing to travel. Unless it was around summertime maybe. The best place in my opinion the event should be is somewhere greatly known like New York City.

• I would like to go, but it would be impossible for me since I don't live in the United States.

• From Bermuda.

• South Africa

• Asia

• I'm from Lichtenstein. jk not really.

I live in Texas currently

• Made in Singapore and residing in Singapore :)

• Florida baby

• Johannesburg South Africa

• Originally from Michigan, USA but I'm in Shanghai, China now.

• Trinidad of Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean :)

What Guys Said 15

• I live I Canada, just north of Toronto, Ontario. don't really like it in this part of Canada. there are too many people. id rather live somewhere less busy, with more forests and less development. the city I live in has 3 or 4 walmarts it is disgusting. the only thing that Toronto is good for is having big concerts and lots of them. attracting big and small acts. other than that it costs a lot of money to live here. it is so expensive. in fact if you go about 20 kilometers north, you may see a 5-7 cent drop in gas prices, sometimes more. it is a beautiful country, but I think that it is losing it's long held image that people often make fun of Canadians for. with the amount of immigrants that come over to Canada, you can see cultural shifts in places, especially around Toronto. it's kind of remarkable.

we should get a big cruise ship, if you have enough xper points you can get a ticket lol

• Belgium right now but I've lived in France, Italy, Germany, even a short time in northern Africa and Spain.

• Russia (European part).

• South Carolina, United States

• Probably the east coast would make the most sense since more people live once there. I'm from nor cal.

• Canada

• I am United States, California. Anywhere in the US or Canada I would consider

• Florida, United States

• Ohio.

• USA

• Portugal

• North America US/Canada I'm from the midwest best city in the whole wide world.

• USA

• I would probably attend, but only in the united states.

• Orlando Florida, United States.

• Rhode Island, United States.