GAG users, what happened to them?

I've been noticing a lot of old member have the "this user is no longer a member of guysaskgirls" message on their profiles. I know one guy used to ask a lot of political question so I wonder if that has anything to do with it... most of the people that has that message used to be fairly active on GAG too. So what's happening?

I'm questioning these messages.. Do people know if these people are leaving the site or some other reason.

I have been on this site for a while now too (years)(back when chatrooms were available lol) but I'm always anonymous.

Most Helpful Guy

• People have situation changes and so on... I know a lot more of the higher level users were often victims of other users who basically make the site irritating to visit. I don't mind coming here for relationship advice and the odd popular culture question. But now all I see is relentless posts about Obama and how everyone on the site loves him even though all I ever see is posts stating this. I've never actually seen a pro Obama question, not that I think what Obama is doing is right at all. But it's just boring to see the same one post over and over again. It's things like that which would make me leave.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, I notice that too.

It's with members that are fairly active so you never see it coming.

I know some people that have deleted their accounts only to make new one.

Other reasons,

Sometimes people just want a change.

I knew someone that felt like GAG was taking up too much of their time

(they spent so much time on gag and not doing things in the real world),

so they deleted it.

There's a lot of reasons!

• People have busy lives, or other things in their life change, or they lose interest for whatever reason permanently or temporarily... Some have probably just made new names for whatever reason and aren't really gone. Only they know.

• I also wanted to add that I know it will say "This user is no longer a member..." if they delete their account. So it doesn't only mean they were banned or whatever.

• Well...

maybe when they went anon they were a troll?

or maybe they got heated and abusive too much and people complained?

• I discover this site through my sister. I don't think she will ever come back! lololololol!

• They found better websites

What Guys Said 5

• We lock them up here: link or here: link

• Some leave the site and return later. I never seen the point in deleting my account. I just kind of logged back in one day and started using the site again.

• The Feds caught up to them, and you're next for bringing up their disappearances... And I'm next for reading it... Bollocks ._.

• Maybe they just get tired of the site. Or make new accounts for some reason...

• You know its not possible to be perma banned on here right? Even if they were all banned (doubt it), they can just make a new account. The likely reason is that they just got bored of the site and moved on.