What do you think how many GaG users (in %) are the opposite gender of what their account's gender is?

This is kinda hard to tell, but I'd guess around 10% maybe. What do you think?

• Less than 5%
    67% (8)20% (3)41% (11)Vote
  • 5-10%
    25% (3)53% (8)41% (11)Vote
  • 10-15%
    0% (0)20% (3)11% (3)Vote
  • 15-20%
    8% (1)7% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • More than 20%
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say 5-10% I think some people do it so they can ask sexual based questions for whatever personal satisfaction... I think it's the fact they believe a girl would sooner answer an intimate question to another girl, than she would answer to a guy. On the other side I think there are one or two people just making accounts to talk about political propaganda which I'm beginning to get very bored of...

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I put 5-10% because I remember someone posting the other day about how she disagreed with someone and she felt they were making a female account to disagree, like an alternate account. I believe it as sometimes I have seen something where it could have been what she described.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-10%. I don't think that many users would lie about their gender. Like, what's the point? More people lie about their age, but not their gender.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think too more people lie about their age than about their gender, but I wouldn't underestimate how many actually do lie about their gender. But yeah, I agree with the 5-10%.

• 10-15% maybe. It is probably more rampant on the sexual section. I suspect it's because they either want to troll or they want to fantasize about what the opposite sex would say about him/her.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 - 10% most likely. I definitely believe there are some guys (usually the ones that hate women) who have female accounts and they use them for purposes I am sure you could guess correctly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe 5-10%

0|0
    0|0
  • I would guess 10-15%, but that's because I've seen some gay males as women and vice versa

1|0
    1|0
  • I guess 5-10%.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Around 5-10% I assume.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have never thought about this but maybe a few

0|0
    0|0