What do you spend most time doing on GAG?

Just wondered what else there is to do on here than answer questions?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I spend my time trying to offer good, sound advice to others having difficulties. I aspire to make a positive contribution to society and this is a perfect outlet through which to persue such a goal. And when I don't find any questions that I deem truly pertinent and worthy, I simply talk about pooping. Natch.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Answering questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading questions and answering them. And reading other users answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Messaging my friends alot, asking questions and commenting on the responses, reading and answering other people's questions :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading and answering questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading questions, answer and read other comments

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering questions.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I just fire through questions for the time that I'm on, I don't really do anything else... I could chat to other users if I felt like it and I have messaged one or two who have messaged me. Although I don't go out of my way to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just answer questions. If someone sends me a message I will speak with them but I don't like bothering people are starting conversations with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading other answers to the questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staring at my XPER rating and begging to join the Guru club.

0|1
    0|0
  • Observing/eavesdropping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking for questions to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering question to my own beliefs and knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • There really isn't much more than answering questions and asking them, but I do that seldomly. I've more than often seen some girls answering truthfully and thus I follow them and so I click mostly on the "Live feed" button and that's where I spent most of my time ...I can't be bothered about finding out if this website has more to offer

0|0
    0|0