Have you ever been 'overly' attached to a fellow GAGer?

As soon as you log on you're checking their recent activity to determine if they are there? Messaging them and eagerly awaiting their response? Missing them when you're not on GAG? Seeing that they read your message but still no response makes you wonder if they are angry? LOL Is this stalker behavior? I really miss him *blushing* I am bold enough to not ask this anonymously, so don't rip my feelings to shreds OK, just answer the question lol :P

Yes I decided to go anon now
The most upvotes is gonna win so Vote vote vote :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I used to. But the guy isn't on here anymore. I used to read every answer he answers, and every question he asks. I answered a lot of them. He is already taken and out of my league, though. So I tried my best to not let him feel that I admire him or I was watching him. I have a very shy nature as well, so even in real life I try to not let such feelings show up. If I sense that my feelings are overflowing and someone might discover them, I try to hide or do something that shows the opposite. I believe it is embarrassing when someone discovers that you are in love.

• Awww thank you, sweetie. You are a nice girl too. :)

• lol Congratulations 'anon' girl :) and good job 'anon' QA :D

Oh yes buddy (martyfellow) I get what you mean but it's not a race for BAs or votes here at least for me. I avoid going anon and we all are anon here whichever way. Ofcourse there are people here who know who I am and I know who they are :) Let's take it cool ;) :D cheers buddy :)

What Guys Said 23

• Yes there is one person out here that I miss a lot, am concerned about, care for a lot but I won't term it 'overly' though I do feel all that and more all the time. Not 'overly' cause It's not out of control and we are on the same page.

The only reason I feel lousy when I don't get to log in for a Cpl of days is that I don't get to reach out to that person and see if there are any questions that I could have helped with or messages that I've missed and not responded on time.

Also it's not the regular 'attraction' that we normally refer to. It's not a crush sort of missing :)

• Hmm I have a fair idea who you're talking about

• Hey Raj, no hard feelings man, someone downvoted you :( and there was no tie breaker so I gave it to her OK :) And thanks so much by the way :)

• The girls will always win if you count upvotes..most guys think it's unmanly to upvote anything.

• Not me, but there are a few girls I talk to here who get that way a little bit if I'm not on here every day. I usually am, but sometimes I may be away for up to a week, depending on what's going on in my life, and I've had people freak out a little, or think I'm mad at them or something. Really, it's just that I get busy sometimes, or I just need a bit of a break from being online.

• Assumptions are dangerous. I take things as they are and don't read into whether they're angry without them saying "I'm angry". It's a little attached, I'll cool her down and relax. Actual advice, not a judgement on you.

I find it curious when people add me as a friend and never talk to me. They're almost always girls too =\

I did have a few attachments, hell, I even had one get to the point of meeting because we lived close. I was young and dumb, glad neither of us didn't get around to it. Most of them ended abruptly cause that's how I roll. Conversation gets stale and we act weird and we delete each other because we're bored. Life goes on...

• Good for you for asking without hiding! Personally, I don't get 'attracted' to online profiles, people I've never met in 'real life.' Not in any romantic way, I mean.

But it's normal to be curious about someone that seems to share your outlook and opinions. At times I check their profiles and try to answer their questions.

• Lol :) In your opinion, does what I described sound like a romantic thing?

• hahaha :P No you're not sorry hahaha you know my secret now eh! Lol

• Marty! I told you from now on I'm gonna use a different method hahaha what do you mean by that comment eh? I already told these gagers I would choose the most voted as BA, I had to stick to my word :P lol

• Not overly attached, I've been attracted to a few and thought they're cute. Not really went to the trouble of checking when they're online. Haven't even sent them a message in some cases...

• No. I'm not obsessed or crazy about anyone. It's nice to have someone to talk to every once in a while, but I don't spy or constantly keep track of anyone's activities.

• No because I am not one to really look at usernames. It's the internet, not real life.

• Attraction is a human tendency and nothing to be ashamed of.

I've conversed with some very inciting individuals on this site over the years. You can say that my feelings for them were overboard based on the context of reality. I went crazy over this one girl who I could only dream of meeting IRL. It was the perfect mix of complimentary temperaments. Of course nothing could ever come of it for a few major reasons.

• Once.

She fancied me a lot.

Still chat now and then when I can handle conversing.

• No, can't say that I have.

• Attached bears a strong meaning. I highly doubt anyone here is attached to each other unless they've met in person

• No one typed in Palek? No...?

... Palek, yeah. He's my boy :3

• Yes there's have been a couple of people get along with pretty well, we'll message like everyday. All it takes is one private message to hit it off even jus a "hey I'm __". Some diss spear after awhile and some still talk to.

• nope

• I may have long ago but now? Nada

• Ma Muslim cutie @chocolateismylover

• i dreamt i got one pregnant it was so real to life *blushes*

• No and don't think I ever will

• I have been texting a girl I met on this site for over a year. We spam daily during our off time from work but I am not expecting anything out of it. I do know I will miss her if we stop texting

• Haha, never chatted with any GAGer. But sometimes I think about one regular/avid poster when I'm not on this website.

• I have but not like an unrealistic obsession or anything. But since this site is impersonal compared to real life, I isually just have to keep it to myself because nobody wants a stalker to be bothered by lol

• I'm really trying not to be a stalker lol but the longer I wait for him to reply (I think he's mad at me btw) the more uneasy I'm getting >>>sigh<<< I won't say I'm obsessed though, but I'm really restraining myself from sending a trillion msgs LOL... I just miss him OK *fake sob* Don't hold it against me lol

• lol lol My bad then, sorry :P

• siggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• I check for no one because I doubt that I would ever meet anyone online period. Anyways who are you checking for? I thought you had a BF.

• Yes I have a boyfriend lol but that has nothing to do with my question hahaha Why would I tell you who I'm checking for when I don't know who you are :P

• Will tell you the truth I wish it were a female for me

• lol :P I can't help it I think since I met him here, I come on GAG more for him than anything else *blushing*

• Mine starts with a totally different letter

• lol :P

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah..

I've been there...

I've had a few GAG crushes...

one almost maybe turned into an online relationship...

and another one did...

• I rarely actually check friends activity, I just go on the "Other" category and pick few questions to answer. I do check my message whenever I got one and reply. If I get reply and am still around - I reply again until I'm here. Then I just go. I don't miss people.

• Awwww to some degree yes. I don't know if I miss them when I'm not on GAG and stuff like that, but I have experienced what you're describing, maybe to a lesser degree though. I don't know what people are telling you but this is fine! You've made friends with someone and you like them! What's the big deal? If it makes you feel better sometime I'll get this weird obsession with a Gagger that I've never even talked to, I just like their answers. I then go through all their answers and read them because I'm curious about them? Stalkerish? Maybe a little. Do I particularly care? No.

• This comment has nothing to do with the question and I don't mean to state the obvious, but you're really pretty :)

• Awww thank you!

• No. Haha. There are some nice people on here but none that I am attached to.

• Well, there are some people that I'd get upset over were they eaten by a shark or something.

Not quite what you're describing though, lol. :)

• There are a few I care about on here but no I don't have a crush on anyone on here lol

• Ur crush is right infront of u before ur very eyes ma Pwincess :*

• Lol shure. Bring him here. I'll compete with him over ma Pwincess like Skrek and Fiona! >:E

• He's not on here lol and he's awesome. There'll be a competition if I liked u but I already love him Key. So no need for a competition :D He's texting me rn

• Yup so glad I got over that. It was unhealthy and futureless.

• no, I have real people for that.

• No,

• no I don't

• Idk... but recently yes... T_T
    I hope I'll not be overly attached :)

• Overly attached? Umm no, not really.

• LOL we all know who he is now xD

• lol not really :)

• Oh alright then, my bad!

• Yes, but it was more stalker-like because I didn't message her, she wasn't even on my friend's list, I just used to read most of her answers and check to see if she answered something/asked a question. What can I say, I liked her advice. She hasn't been on in a long time though.