Wasn't GAG supposed to have chat back on here by Oct?

What gives? :/

You had us waiting and then you didn't deliver

Wishin sometimes I could just message one person for a quick reply instead of like sending an email

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm glad chat is gone...

inboxing works fine...

and most the pervert creeps can't be bothered to inbox...

their poor little erections can't handle the wait...

What Guys Said 6

• I miss it since it was a far better method of chatting... Messaging take forever, you get a page long message and read it all then have to write a page long reply... By the time it all ends someone just can't be bothered replying or has fallen asleep. I'm not surprised most of the females didn't like the feature... men online + chatting feature = horrified women.

• I didn't mind it's removal, but I guess some people care about different features a lot more. I also never heard a statement about chat coming back.

Anyways, GaG is sort of like the government. If there is going to be change, it will be done ?a?s? ?q?u?i?c?k?l?y? ?a?s? ?p?o?s?s?i?b?l?e? with no sense of urgency and constant delays. Even if some change does get done, expect it to be a lot less better than you had hoped.�

• it was a much better way of communicating. I hope they put it back on. maybe they are just having trouble with it

• I thought it wasn't decided on yet

• "Wasn't GAG supposed to have chat back on here by Oct?"

No. That was never the deal and never officially stated.

• Funny thing is when we had chat before I always signed out because I couldn't stand talking to random people. Then once it was gone there were some cool conversations I had with people through regular messages that I wish we could have taken to chat since neither of us could get online at the same time.

• You had to be online at the same time in order to use chat, so it wouldn't have helped you anyways...

Thats what the inbox is for! :)

• I know that, but we could have planned ahead of time when to meet. and Inbox doesn't always show up right away when I received messages

What Girls Said 10

• I have no idea. I don't really miss it too. I had it blocked when it was here.

• Er they never said that. Where did you hear this?

• Why don't you just add those people to a messenger or give them your number if you're so desperate to chat them up?

• Meh,i am sure lots of people forgot about it,i know I did.

• Idk I don't really miss it. I kind of forgot we even ever had a chat feature.

• I have never heard of this.

You must really miss the chat bad.. lol

• Why don't you just visit a chat site then?

• They never said October. They've said late January... Few more month girl.

• I didn't like it.

• I'm not sure where you heard a chat function was coming in October, but it wasn't true.

We are currently still considering our chat function options.

We know many of you miss it, we're sorry. We are working on it :-)