Isn't it about time we add a new category to Gag?

Should Gag have another category dedicated to only race questions? Don't you think it's about time that we focus even more on our hate and differences?

• Of course I hate at least one race
  • Why not I hate myself
  • Why would we want a stupid category like that?
  • Why not just have one category and only ask race questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, why not? We should also all jump into a time travel machine and go back to those 'glory days' when being different or having colored skin was a criminal offence Smh!

One thing in life that really pisses me off is racial people... Which is why I always remain silent when I hear their racist bullsh*t for the sake of being the bigger person and not making a spectacle. There was one time I was in a taxi and this man started with this racial crap. Well I was biting both lips and just shaking my head but the drive was supposed to be about an hour long and after a while I couldn't help it I had to shut him up lol :)

What Girls Said 9

• I can see why you asked this question.

It's because there are so many racial questions being asked that to one it would be fair just to add that category.

But I think it would be a bad idea.

A lot of racial questions nowadays are racist.

Not only that there's so much focus on it in the outside world, why do we

have to bring it to a online community that's great?

I think the categories are fine just the way they are.

I don't want to see an increased amount of racist comments, extra spam, or trolling.

• This was sarcastic but with a purpose. I could of sworn I commented saying this but maybe not?

• Well moderators all have guidelines they are supposed to follow. If any post/question falls into those guidelines we re-move them. If it's considered non-offensive then it stays up. But if you feel like people aren't doing their jobs then admins are really the only you can complain to.

• There are different rules for different users. From what I see it is based on political affiliation.

• I honestly think race questions or comments should not be aloud at all. They are completely irrelevant. GAG has so many people with different opinions and we are all from different "races" and countries, opinions can't be divided by color of the answerer.

I don't hate or like any "race" more than other.

• I am all for free speech but I just don't get all the hate and race questions the last 3 weeks. Obviously now that I ask this watch how many more there will be tomorrow and the next week. I guess it's fun to spread hate and block people that disagree with it until only racists weirdos can answer someone's question. Thanks for the answer

• Allowed**

• LOL. Of course. I hate all races including mine. Gimme the race category s'il vous plait.

• Yes.. Emotionally detached and warped :p

• Just because a question pertains to race doesn't mean that it is automatically a hateful question. For example, if you were to say, "Why are African Americans apparently superior at basketball?" there's really nothing hateful there. The attitude that EVERYTHING involving race is focused on hate is exactly the kind of attitude that keeps racism alive, if you ask me.

• Sure, it would be great, I love hating everyone equally.

• Only if they didn't allow anonymous posts.

• Well if someone blocked the person in the middle of a discussion that would not work out for the anon answerer. As for the anon QA I agree. Actually these idiotic questions are usually asked by one person here and the person just keeps blocking anyone that disagrees with them. The person wants validation and eventually will get it when everyone is blocked except for the racists. I don't know anymore lol

• Now that would be interesting to see and piss a lot of people off.

• You do see the sarcasm yes? (this was asked out of the numerous foolish mundane repetitive questions about black people by you know who)

• Kinda and no I am not sure about the other part a lot of people ask race questions.

• True. Recently it has been so many. Usually it is just one or two people. Go check out my other stuff. I un anoned it for you

• I don't really care

What Guys Said 5

• No, we will not create a Race category.

There are actually some exciting changes coming to our categories, coming with the new version early 2014. Stay tuned for updates :-)

• I hate Mitsubishi? Is that racists?

• I don't know why people are so bothered by race. Being bothered by something is a choice . I just ignore it and keep it pushing.

• Yes it does bother me.

• :P F them (clicked my heels 3 times too)

• LOL! that a boy! Don't let these fools get to you. That's what they're trying to do.

• Cultures are different there's nothing wrong in acknowledging that

• That is not the subject but thanks for your answer

• So I finally got it out of you. Explain to me how race and culture are different. Because black and white people have different cultures

• Race and culture are different yes. Sorry I don't have time to explain it to you. There are many resources online but I will say that I know plenty of black people that have the same ideologies and traditions as me if that helps you at all. Also my question again was not about culture it was about race and the context of these questions. For example; "What makes black people uglier than white people"? This has nothing to do with culture. I can suggest some great sociology books for you though

• How bout we concentrate on finding Friends & Making love Not focus our energy on hate that's just too Negative . Where are all the Nice local black women I'm looking in 14843