Weirdest message on GAG?

I haven't gotten any, but if you have gotten any from whomever user on here, share if you want!

So anyways, harmless question so long as no one names names.

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy tried to flirt with me, but I told him I was straight.

What Guys Said 14

• Never really had any, I've had people ask for advice often and they bombard me with five page essay length questions without spacing and I just cannot read it since it all just melds into one. I guess the weirdest questions I get asked are, things like... Did you date those girls? How did you date those attractive girls? Can I date girls like that? Are there many pretty girls in Ireland?

• Nothing out of craziness weird. But I have gotten ridiculous walls of texts from people obsessed with whoever they were crushing on.

• Nothing too bizarre..crush messages from 14 year olds, that sort of thing.

• I only got a request from one chick to do some web design for her :|

• I don't have any messages, except a 'Hello from GirlsAskGuys! ' message..

• It was a long time ago. Something about how the Teenage Ninja Turtles were awesome and how I was an idiot for thinking otherwise.

• "hay admin. what manga."

• Some thing about someone being a post op tranny.

• I've never really received any inbox messages, but back when this site had meebo IM, I would have some girls IM me some random questions. Nothing too weird, though. Actually, there was one girl that after asking for some relationship advice about some guy she liked and I was being kind and was helping her out and then out of nowhere she wanted to see what I looked like since don't upload photo's of myself on here. What was at first her asking for relationship advice and why this guy she was talking too was behaving a certain way, then turned into her flirting with me and wanting to get to know me on a more personal level. That was kind of weird.

• Did you show her your pic

• I was reluctant at first, but I thought she was cute so I showed her a pic.

• Someone sent a message saying

"I piss in your face how you like that"

• I have been asked on more than one occasion to help with users homework.

• wow please write something more boring and standard. Oh wait you can't

• Never. Didn't think people sent weird messages on here. Guess I'm just the lucky one. Haha.

• That message you sent me with the picture of balls. Swiffer Sweeper balls.

What Girls Said 11

• Weirdest message ever received:

"Hi, it's me, the guy whose new to boxershorts. I was just on a bus and I pictured your panties and I got a little bit 'excited' and I didn't know it would show! I was so embarrassed I didn't dare to stand up and I missed my stop! x "

LOL...like seriously haha.

• "You know guys see your profile picture and tend to think wrong about it.Actually they are just not so sincere so see the beauty of the pic rather they tend to think that you are very into Sex and they then talk to you all rubbish.I would recommend to really take off that photo in order to remain aloof from all perverts here ?! got it why ?"

Conclusion: My avatar is really sexy and erotic and it makes people think I want to have sex all the time and that I'm very into sex. Yeah...

That was recently. I was like wtf are you talking about? How did you even come up with that? It's really funny though.

• I've been hearing about a lot of people getting messages to change their profile photos, haha! Weird.

When I had my Halloween zombie one up, a few told me I should change mine too, haha!

• LOL It makes no sense. I remember your pic and there was nothing sexual about it.

• No, they weren't telling me to change it because it was sexual, just that it was gross to them, apparently. It was just a silly phone app that I made myself look like a zombie to be festive and a couple people didn't like it, haha!

But I've heard from others recently, getting messages telling them they should change their profile pictures for whatever reason. Seems like a rude thing to say, ha!

• today a man sent me a message asking for information on where to purchase a samurai sword

• Not too many luckily

• Long story about their relationship issue when we don't chat

The usual sexual talk..despite unfriend the person he came back with a new username and tried to add me

• To have cyber sex

• some girl sent me lesbian p*rn...yep I was speechless lol

• damn why couldn't I get that one lol

• lol! okay, if I see her again on the site I will direct her to you lol...it might b difficult since I gave her a nice block and delete. but I will try my hardest lol

• Nude photos wanted..

• Told me he printed out the picture of me and came on it

• "I want to send you a picture of my cat"

• Someone sent me a picture of a blue waffle. I hope that the blue waffle didn't belong to the sender otherwise they need to get that sh*t checked out.

• an Indian guy wanted to give me a rimjob.