Would you still use GAG if the "other" section was gotten rid of?

Seems pointless to have this section on here. I mean, isn't this site about relationships, not about whether we prefer Denny's or IHOP, right?

Most of you aren't even answering the question, you're just criticizing it

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd still use GAG but not as much, this is my favorite section. This a question/answer website that allows questions of any type. If it was purely intended for dating and relationships then we wouldn't have half the categories that are on here like health and behavior. If you don't like the random questions then don't use the Other section.

• Health is actually fairly new. It wasn't a part of the original GAG

• And it would never have been added if this was strictly a dating Q&A site.

What Girls Said 5

• No. Other section is my favorite.

• I don't think I'll use GaG if that section is gone. I know what you say makes sense...that the "Other" section has nothing to do with relationships and sex and sh*t and this is Girls ask Guys site...but if this is gone then I'm gone too...

• So if they changed it to guys ask girls, would you leave?

• Really? Did I say that? I answered you your question - if remove the "Other" section then I'm gone too. I only pointed out the site's name cause it is supposedly girls/guys asking each other for stuff and it makes more sense for them to ask about relationships, sex and flirting a lot more, so I'm not arguing that...did you not get that?

• no but I do find it to be entertaining

• LOL ! I agree with the breakfast thing I mean WHO THE F cares! but "Other" is needed sometimes. Some questions don't really fit anywhere else.

As for that question if you pay attention that girl is always asking stupid sh*t. But what can we expect from a teen ? at least she isn't asking about sex.. That really bothers me when kids that don't even have a high school diploma are asking about sex. Makes me feel like society is going to sh*t.

• If you don't like it, just leave or stay in the other sections of the site.

• I didn't say I disliked it, I'm just asking a question

• Obviously you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't have asked. Don't play yourself.

What Guys Said 7

• People will just post the "Other" questions into the remaining categories. At least that's what I would do. There is still a purpose for that category. Not everything here is about relationships. It doesn't have to be at least. Most of my answers are in the "Other" category.

• No this site is about people using it. It's a business. Nowhere does it say only talk about relationships.

• Exactly, it's about girls asking guy's opinion, and guys asking girls opinion, and no where does it say the it has to be about relationships only.

• Plenty of people here are addicted to political discussions, or sports...They'd all be gone if we didn't have a catch-all category,.

• Yes, but I believe it's not just about relationships, but getting the opposite sex's point of view.

• But do they really need to know if we (as a gag user) prefer IHOP or Dennys? We're not dating people on here, right?

• It could come in handy if you can't decide weather to take your girlfriend to IHOP or Dennys.

• Give me a break everybody needs to answer questions like what's the best tampon available or do you think Montana would be a good place for vacation or stupid questions For stupid people like is cerial a food and other stuff

• "Would you still use GAG if the "other" section was gotten rid of"

No. The remaining sections are dull. I want more ihop (no sarcasm)

• ED209 is correct. The site is about getting opinions on things in general, not specifically dating advice