Gag, would you give another chance to someone left you before and now regretting it ?

i mean if you know they loved you and had good intentions for you but due to some pressures or temptations they left you , hooked up for 2-3 months and now regretting it saying it was a mistake , would you give them another chance ? or what ?

actually it is the other way around , he left me because we were on a ldr and he needed sex so much , so he left me for 2-3 months sleeping with a girl he used to be fwbs with , and then he is now regretting it and wants me back , knowing that he had a real problem styaing without sex because I wasn't available for 6 months cause I lived in other country

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I wouldn't. If we broke up, then it's over, at least on my part. There was a reason we broke up and usually it's not a small matter. Even if she was the one who breaks it and doesn't give me a reason for doing so, I'll think that way. So I see no reason to get back together, since the relationship has once failed so it will probably fail the second time as well.

What Guys Said 2

• By hooked up, I assume that you mean with another guy, so probably not. But why did you leave him before and why do you want to return to him now?

• actually it is the other way around , he left me because we were on a ldr and he needed sex so much , so he left me for 2-3 months sleeping with a girl he used to be fwbs with , and then he is now regretting it and wants me back , knowing that he had a real problem styaing without sex becaue I wasn't available for 6 cause I lived in other country , what do you think ?

• yes you know , I know he loves and he is regretting it , I knew he would , but at the same time it showed pure selfishness , I mean pure one , cause when he couldn't take it anymore he only though of himself regardless of what we have and regardless of my broken heart , he only saw his need and full stop , damn ! but the thing is I know he will be regretting it for a long time cause I was really really sweet and kind , he knows I don't deserve it at all. thanks guys for answering I appreciate it

• No.

I'm a person, not someone's second chance for what they already had.

What Girls Said 2

• No he chose to leave me for whatever reason not caring about the heartbreak he's putting me through and he comes back just when I'm recovering getting over him no I would rather stay single than accept him back. For one I wouldn't be able to trust him again and two my self respect

• hell no..if they thought they could do better..let them go, if they can't do better then it basically makes it look like you are the best they could do...no way,u are no ones second best,tell them its their loss

• yeah , although he wasn't looking for who is better but still he left me to sleep around and although he has no feelings for those girls , still he broke my heart , thanks for answering