What makes you get back to GAG?

I've met quite a few GAGlers who are really addictive to GAG. Also, there are people I constantly see them around answering and posting question.

What makes you get back to GAG? Why is GAG so captivating for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• At the beginning it did captivate me, but it was because of the people I chatted with on here, but now I just find it boring, because I can't chat with them anymore and I find that people just ask the same questions again and again, so not captivating anymore xD

What Girls Said 10

• I used to be like that when I was in college. I was a horrible procrastinator, and GAG was a great way to avoid doing homework. Plus, I was pretty socially awkward at the start of college, so this was kind of a social outlet. Now that I don't have homework anymore and have outgrown my awkward turtle shell (or maybe grown to accept it), I just sign in every once in a blue moon when I'm bored and can't sleep. Like now lol.

• ppl, I get to talk to nice people in here, plus..

I WANT TO LEVEL UP~! is like my videogame while I get a new xbox

• To help others

To get advice

To chat to friends

• Usually when there's a question I can't ask any close friends or family, I go back to GAG. I'm not as addicted to it as before. I go on probably once a month

• Why were you "addicted" to GAG before?

• I was new to GAG and there was a chatroom thingi before. I liked that part of GAG. Now that the chatroom is gone, it's not as fun anymore and sometimes even pointless to be honest.

• Kill time

I get bored too easily

I'd like to remain in contact with a couple of users on here.

• To pass my time :P

• Boredom.. that is all.

• Being bored

• Bordeom

• I'm working towards getting an amazon gift card for free, so that's why I keep answering questions lol

What Guys Said 8

• My uncle, whom I've always had a strained relationship with, is in need of an oxygen tank in order to stay alive and I'm saving up for an Amazon card with which to buy one. At the rate I'm going, relief is in sight. If he can only hang on for another five years or so.

• You secretly hate him, don't you?

• AHA! It's a draw!

But contrary to you I don't put much importance to what some anonymous users on GAG think about moi. Because I care less about that, I won.

• Perhaps so, but he's no huckleberry!

• The fact I don't sleep, it's hard to find anything to do after 1am... I've recently discovered about claiming for things, which I may as well do since I'm answering questions anyway. I'm almost near an Amazon card again, have been tempted by Netflix though...

• Because I can get different view points on a lot of general questions that I may have myself or about something I never even thought about.

• I wish I had had something like GAG 15 years ago, because there are lots of perspectives debated on many topics.

So I'm trying to help when I have some time.

• I like talking to certain people, and I enjoy seeing peoples reactions to certain topics, like my popeyes question =)

• It isn't too bad of a site if you ignore the abstract of the population who submit here.

• Boredom, and I'm really close to getting enough Xper for an Amazon gift card

• It's server doesn't crash as often as Answerbag's